Stamina Pilates Tables-Pilates Reformer-Stamina AeroPilates
PILATES REFORMERS - TABLES - STRETCHING MACHINES - ACCESSORIES AND MUCH MORE
Benefits of PILATES / CORE TRAINING
- Builds longer, leaner muscles & Strong Core!
- Develops balanced muscles, & easy on the joints
- Reduces risk for injury
- Energizes, increases stamina and relieves stress
- Increases flexibility so muscles will work more efficiently
- Improves performances in daily life and all athletics
How does Pilates differ from other forms of exercise?
First of all, Pilates is a low impact strength workout, whether you are in a class setting or on a Pilates Reformer. Students of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds will learn to work their entire body symmetrically, which will improve posture and core stability.
As you bring your body into balance, you decrease the risk of injury and reduce pain. For this reason, the Pilates method is incorporated into many rehabilitation programs. Clinicians, surgeons, sports medicine clinics and athletic trainers are realizing the positive effects Pilates exercises have on restoring a body back to health.