Jointec Aqua Bikes and Accessories
The Leader in Aqua Fitness - (AquaFit, Handicap Access and Rehab in Water)
BENEFITS OF SWIMMING POOL EXERCISE
- Exercising in the swimming pool burns a high number of calories during and after a workout.
- Renews your energy level as it releases your stress and tension.
- The water environment offers privacy. If you hate the idea of jumping around a room full of people in tight gym clothes, exercising under water is a great alternative.
- Exercising in water requires you to support only 20% to 50% of your body weight, making exercises easier to perform.
- Our specialized treadmill and bike provide increased variety, level of fitness and compliance.
- The water’s buoyancy lowers the risks of stress-related injuries especially in joints and allows muscles to work their full range of motion. Land exercises definitely do not have that advantage.
- The water’s resistance against your movements results in a higher workout intensity compared to land exercises, working pairs of muscles.
- A massaging effect is created when your muscles are surrounded by water.
- With indoor pools, it’s a great year-round activity; although in the hotter months it’s one of the best ways to get a total body workout without overheating.
- You’ll come out of the water looking fresher and smelling nicer than many other exercise classes: no sweat, and no wet hair!