BodyCraft F430 Power Cage
BodyCraft F430 Power Cage
The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. Its sturdy frame gives endless options for both the beginner and seasoned bodybuilders to workout every muscle. The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage allows you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage can get you where you want to be Bigger, Faster and Stronger.
Power cages are a staple in serious gyms across America, now for a low price it can be the center of physical fitness for your home. It' s rectangular shape is easy to accommodate in most homes and apartments.
Easy adjustments make your workout enjoyable and quick. This BodyCraft F430 Power Cage will help you achieve a rapid path to good health, physical fitness and the body you really want. Adjustable Spotter Arms are included for safe solo workouts.
Combine the Power Rack with the BodyCraft Lat / Low Row Attachment, Dip Handles, and Flat / Incline / Decline Bench for a complete Strength Training System. Does not include bars or weights.
Though not a complete Power Rack solution, weightlifters looking for a weight cage to help reach their maximum performance on squats, dips, lats and seated rows will appreciate the well-purposed nature of the BodyCraft F430 Power Cage. But without a pec dec and other exercises, users looking for a more general purpose Power Rack should consider the Smith Power Rack. Order your BodyCraft F430 Power Cage from FitnessZone.com today!
- Adjustable Safety Spotters: To avoid injury during squats, the BodyCraft F430 Power Cage is equipped with safety spotters. The spotters are adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of weightlifter sizes and preferences.
- Cable Crossovers: The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage with the cable crossover attachment is used to expand its capabilities for a greater range of exercises. Free weights provide resistance for the crossover cables.
- Heavy Duty: The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage's heavy duty 12 gauge 2 x 3 inch steel tubing frame was designed to handle serious lifting. Free from the constraints of rails found on other Smith machines, the BodyCraft F430 Power Cage was designed to be used with a free weight Olympic bar for squats.
- Stable Design: The BodyCraft F430 Power Cage is an excellent power rack with its heavy free weight lifting and stable shape. This extra-wide platform adds stability when lifting at your maximum.
|BodyCraft F430 Power Cage Features
- Lat / Row Attachment can be plate loaded only
- Or, add a 200-pound weight stack
- Weight Plate Holder doubles as the Top Plate on weight stack so you can go beyond 200 pounds, or increase in smaller increments
- FRAME: Rugged 12 gauge, 2" X 3" Steel Tubing. The entire unit measures 52" deep x 49" wide x 82.5" tall and holes for safety spotter arms and bar hooks are spaces just under 2" apart. Weight capacity for the cage is 1000 Lbs.
- SAFETY: Easy Spring Pin Adjustments on Safety Spotters and Bar Catches. Safety, confidence and results go hand in hand. When you have an effective unit with safety conscience features you will have the confidence to work hard towards the results you want.
Optional F431 Lat Row Attachment
F200 Optional 200lb Weight Stack Upgrade Kit
Optional F432 Dip Attachment
|BodyCraft F430 Power Cage Specifications
- Rugged 12 gauge, 2" x 3" Steel Tubing
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" Depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" Wide between uprights (working space)
- 1/2" Hardened Steel Bolts at all connection points
- Triangular Gussets in corners
- Durable Rubber on Safety Bars and Bar Hooks prevents scratching
- Lifetime Warranty. Every part of the BodyCraft Power Rack is guaranteed for as long as you own it. Applies to manufacturer defects and original owner only. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Dimensions: 48.9" W x 51.5" L x 82.5" H
|BodyCraft F430 Power Cage Warranty|
Order your BodyCraft F430 Power Cage from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.