Body Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine DBTC-SF
Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SFOwning the Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form. With the Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF you'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.The Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design. The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups--the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time. Body-Solid's Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine's handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
FitnessZone will work closely with you to find the right lines of fitness equipment for your gym or health club, your personal training studio, a new 24/7 gym, a hotel or apartment fitness complex, a sports performance training center, a women's only club, a police or fire department, a corporate fitness center, or another type of fitness facility.
If looking for individual pieces of Gym Equipment check our full range of selectorized machines, leverage machine, free weights and cardio gym equipment at FitnessZone.com. We are serious about fitness and our customers.
Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF
|Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF Features
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Adjustable arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit multiple users and eliminate unwanted shoulder movements.
- 5-position gas-assisted adjustable seat with back support gives users a comfortable, stable platform to help isolate movement.
- 3-position pivoting handles reduce torque and provide continuous resistance around a natural arc.
- 14 combined adjustments between the bicep and triceps exercises provide users with multiple starting points and greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF Specifications
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Bicep/Tricep Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
- Dimensions: 53"W x 40"L x 62"H (135cm x 102cm x 158cm)
Why Buy Body Solid Products?
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Home Gyms and Freeweight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/Tricep DBTC-SF Warranties
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
- 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
- 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Order your Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep Tricep from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.