BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle
BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle
Perfect for group classes at the club or individual indoor training, the BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle is unsurpassed in quality and durability. The BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle is outfitted with a heavy-duty steel frame with two layers of powder-coated paint to prevent rust. The BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle has a 46-pound precision flywheel and is perimeter weighted for high inertia, with German-made SKF sealed bearings helping the bike spin smoothly. Add in a French-made Hutchinson 5PK V-ribbed automotive belt and a patented friction brake with a micro-adjust safety knob and you can enjoy high-intensity training rides for years to come.
The BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle components are also built to last, with a micro-adjustable stainless-steel seat post and handlebar stem with engraved scales, aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps (the pedals can be switched to SPDs), and a top-quality Velo saddle. Other details include three-piece, cold-forged-steel cranks; heat-treated Cro-Moly axle spins; and a 300-pound weight capacity. The BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle measures 24 by 47 by 43 inches (W x H x D), weighs 127 pounds, and carries the following warranties: lifetime on the frame, five years on parts, two years on labor, and 90 days on wear items.
The BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle provides an adjustable stem and saddle plus multi-position handlebars with Micro adjust to provide for a variety of users. The durable construction of the BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle includes a High Inertia 46 lbs.flywheel plus a Maintenance-Free Belt Drive. Fitness enthusiasts love the BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle for its dependable performance and rugged construction. The awesome styling of the BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle is a great addition to gyms who want that state of the art, cutting edge look. Order your BodyCraft SPX Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle is unsurpassed in Quality and Durability
- The SPX is built and warranted for Club use, but affordable for Home use
- Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and including a micro-adjust Safety Knob with Emergency Stop
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt Drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
|BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle Features|
- Frame: Zinc Coated High-Tensile Steel Frame
- Seat Post & Handlebar Stem: Stainless Steel with Precision Die-casting & Extensible Slider with Scale
- Drive Train: Maintenance-Free Belt Drive
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Moly Heat Treated Axle with Quality SKF Sealed Roller Bearings
- Resistance System: Friction Brake with Micro adjust Knob & Emergency Stop
- Flywheel: High Inertia 46 lbs.
- Cranks: Hi Carbon Steel with Heat Treatment
- Pedals: Standard Alloy Pedals
- Handlebars: Multi-Position with Micro adjust
- Seat: Comfortable Velo® Saddle
- Standard Features: 2 Water Bottle Holders
|BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle Specifications
43"D x 24"W X 47"H
|Max User Weight||
Patented Friction Brake
Heat treated Cr0-Moly axle spins on German made bearings
|BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle Warranty
- Home - Lifetime Frame, 1 years Parts ( 90 days on wear parts )
- Commercial - 20 Years frame, 1 years parts ( 90 days on wear parts )
Order your BodyCraft SPX Indoor Group Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!