Teeter Hang Ups DEX II
Teeter Hang Ups DEX II
The Teeter Hang Ups DEX II is a hip-support inversion device is a great fitness solution that easily incorporates inverted decompression into a workout. Exercise the core with various style crunches and back extensions, plus use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work.
- Forward Rotation: The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body inverts in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
- Ergonomic Design: The DEX II facilitates a more effective back workout through better ergonomic support, minimizing the risk of hyperextension and positioning the body to target the core instead of the thighs.
The Teeter Hang Ups DEX II is the ideal inversion table alternative, offering inverted decompression and extension on a platform that is more effective and versatile than a typical Roman Chair or hyperextension bench! The DEX II is a forward-rotating, hip-support inversion device that allows you to work your core and improve flexibility with a variety of inverted stretches and exercises, plus you can use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and exercise band work.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have. Go to FitnessZone.com today to order your Teeter Hang Ups DEX II.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type and comfortable to use, the multipurpose Teeter Hang Ups DEX II offers a compact solution for your decompression and exercise needs. Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body.
Benefits of Inversion
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
Decompress & Work the Core
Quality Materials & Compact Storage
Vinyl Lap Cushion holds the user while inverted from the hips and allows for comfortable performance of inverted stretches and exercises.
Durable, Rubber-Coated Grips offer support while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
Versatile, Comfortable & Secure
Multi-Purpose Lower Handles assist with user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching, dips, push-ups and band work.
Adjustable Leg Supports for maximum comfort and security.
|Teeter Hang Ups DEX II Features
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching; great for dips, push-ups and band work too!
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises.
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security.
- Corner feet: Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors.
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design.
- High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating.
|Teeter Hang Ups DEX II Specifications
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 41" x 29" x 45" (104 x 74 x 114 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 40.5" x 29" x 8.5" (102.9 x 73.7 x 21.6 cm) · Packaged weight: 67 lbs (30 kgs)
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
Order your Teeter Hang Ups DEX II from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.