Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill
Need Expert Advice? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Call us now @1-800-875-9145!
Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill Description:
The Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill is an excellent treadmill for a daily walk or for a heavy runner. Its 2.75 h.p. motor will hold up to a 300 Lb. person and has a large 20' x 58" running surface which is plenty of room for most users.
The Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill changes speed and elevation in 0.1 increments. This is a great feature for users that can only walk very slowly and really nice to maintain your heart rate goal. Most home treadmills in this price range change speed in 0.5 or 1.0 increments.
For convenience and safety the Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill has the controls for speed and incline right next to you on the hand rails.
After your work out you can simply fold up your treadmill and store it out of the way. The Spirit "soft drop system" makes it easy for most anyone to bring it back down when you are ready to use it again.
Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill Features:
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors
- Handrail Speed and Elevation controls
- 4 wheel transport carriages for easy transport when folded
- Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Heart Rate Control Programming
- Skid Resistant Step up rails
- Soft Drop deck system
- Speed & Elevation console quick keys
- Horsepower: 2.75 HP
- Folding: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 12 MPH
- Maximum Incline: 15%
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Heart Rate Control: Yes
- Programs: 9
- Display Type: Mono LED Dot Matrix Display
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Special Features: Speed and elevation controls built into handles
- Grade: Residential
- Roller Size: 2.75"
- Deck Thickness: 1" Thick Cushioned
- Running Area: 20" x "58"
- Lifetime Frame
- 30 Year Motor
- 5 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor
Order your Spirit Esprit ET-8 Treadmill from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.