Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000
Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000
The patented design of the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 allows the body to work more directly against gravity, allowing you to use your own body weight to work out with, while limiting side-ways stresses to the joints.
WHOLE BODY VIBRATION/OSCILLATION TRAINING creates a fast twitch muscle response to the involuntary muscle contractions created by the vibration, and another simultaneous muscle response to the continuous instability that is being forced upon the body by the vertically shifting plane. This muscle response is called Tonic Reflex Vibration (TVR). While it is virtually impossible to produce a vibration machine with 100% Lineal Motion, the patented design of the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 is as close as achievable. This design allows the body to work more directly against gravity, essentially allowing you to use your own body weight to work out with, while limiting side-ways stresses to the joints. This phenomenon is commonly referred to as ‘Hyper Gravity’ or ‘Increased Gravity’. The movement exerted onto and into your body by the vertical oscillation will help to optimize muscle performance in regards to strength, power, flexibility, and tone while improving reflex strength and balance. This same technology can also be used to relax and rehabilitate tired muscles, temporarily improve blood, lactic acid and lymphatic fluid circulation. Research has indicated that these techniques can also help increase bone mass density, improve hip strength and gate, help alleviate discomfort from joint pain and arthritis, improve immune and lymph system function, and help with muscular disfunctions such as Muscular Sclerosis.
Amongst the numerous available studies performed on the benefits of standard WBV, NASA is in the midst of their own studies regarding the benefits of skeletal muscle development under an environment of artificially increased gravity. This study indicates a means by which to provide a more effective muscle building program while using no external weights, or a reduced amount of external weights, while also applying more force directly to the muscle belly.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may about the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000.
Benefits of using the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000
- Optimize Muscle Performance
- Optimize Strength
- Optimize Power
- Optimize Flexibility
- Optimize Tone
- Improve Reflex Strength
- Improve Agility
- Improve Quickness
- Relax and Rehabilitate Tired Muscles
- Ligament Rehabilitation
Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 Uses
- Plisometric Exercises
- Vibrating Isometric Exercises
- Muscle Stimulation
- Improving Balance
- Improving Flexibility
- Perform Muscle Building and Toning Isometric Poses: Push-Up, Assymetric Squat, Balance Assisted Squat, V-Up, Modified Crunch, Calf Raise, Double Leg Raise, Triceps Dip, Pelvic Thrust, Modified Push-Up, Plank Push-Up, Plank Side Push-Up, Lunge, Plisometric Triceps Dips
- Perform Balance Training Exercises: Flamingo Stance, Front Leg Extension, Rear Leg Extension, Swan Pose
- Perform Flexibility Training: Glute/Leg Stretch, Adductor Stretch, Abductor Stretch, Torso Twist
- Assume Numerous Massage/Meditative/Relaxation/Yoga Poses
- Perform Non-Stagnant Contraction (Power Movements) with or without Weights or Medicine Balls: Single Leg Side Thrust, Single Leg Front Thrust, Side Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Front Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Squat Thrust, Lunge Thrust
- Sports Specific Applications for Basketball, Volleyball, Combat Sports, Gymnastics, Baseball, Swing Sports, Football, Tennis and More
Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 Features:
- Optimum Vertical Vibration
- Frequency: 1.5 Hz – 3.5 Hz
- Programming: 7 Manual / 3 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 30 mm. fixed
- Weight Capacity 484 lbs
- Isometric Tension Straps Included
- Rear Wheels
- Manual Rheostat with 20 Increments for Fine Tuning
- Wireless Remote
- Detailed User’s Guide
Order your Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.