Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Bike
Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Bike
The Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike continues s tradition of excellence with high-quality engineering and optimum design. With highly accurate instrumentation to measure heart rate, speed, distance, time, and energy consumed, this 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike makes personal fitness training or home monitoring of prescribed cardiovascular fitness programs a simple and enjoyable experience.
HealthCare International, has elected to offset all carbon emissions associated with its manufacturing, packaging, transportation and operational aspects of their business. For each product they manufacture they purchase carbon credits through Carbonfund.org. These credits are then used towards building renewable energy sources, reforestation and energy efficiency research projects worldwide. After all we only have one world.
The Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike continues its tradition of excellence with high-quality engineering and optimum design. With highly accurate instrumentation to measure heart rate, speed, distance, time, and energy consumed, this bike makes personal fitness training or home monitoring of prescribed cardiovascular fitness programs a simple and enjoyable experience.
Designed specifically to perform simple Astrand conditioning tests--used to determine an athlete's conditioning level--the Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike is ideal for commercial gyms, rehabilitation centers, active aging facilities, and a host of other fitness-oriented business. Unlike many testing bikes, the 928E is fully self-contained. All you need for hassle-free testing is the bike and the chest belt--no outside materials or computers are required (although the bike does come with software if you would like to store the test results). Test subjects will appreciate the bike's low-profile, walk-through design, which lets people of any age use the bike with comfort and ease.
Fitness professionals, meanwhile, will dig the versatile digital display, which swivels 180 degrees so that either the test subject or the tester can see the results. The latter position is particularly useful for testers, as it gives them complete control over the workout.The VO2 test results are calculated in the digital meter and are presented in l/per minute and ml/kg per minute readings. As a bonus, the meter, on the Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike, also displays pedal turns per minute (RPM), heart rate (HR), time (in minutes and seconds), and work level (in watts). And users have two programming options for the computer: first, to automatically detect HR and calculate the maximal oxygen uptake, and second, to manually set the HR and workload before calculating the oxygen level.
Other details include a solid steel frame with updated colors; an adjustable saddle with a quick-release lever; an adjustable handlebar; a large, well-balanced 48-pound flywheel; and bottom wheels for easy transport. The Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Upright Bike measures 49"L x 22"W x 50"H, weighs 128 pounds, and carries a one-year warranty.
Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Bike:
- Footprint: 49.00 x 25.00 in
- Resistance Adjustment: Manual - turn knob
- Maximum User Weight: 550.00 lbs
- Handle Bar Type: Multi Position
- Power Requirement: 2 "AA" batteries
- Flywheel Weight: 48.00 lbs
- Frame Construction: Solid steel tube and stable frame
- Noise Level: Silent
- Color: Pewter, White, Blue
- Finish: Powder painted
- Weight: 128 lbs
- Resistance Type: Strape and flywheel resistance
- Seat Adjustment: Adjustable saddle with quick release lever
- Saddle/Seat Type: Padded seat
- Resistance Levels: 6 - 8 Levels
- Flywheel: Large well-balanced flywheel
- Grade: Fitness: Testing/Rehab
- Included: Tool kit for assembly, Wireless heart rate chest strap
- Dimensions: 49"L x 22"W x 50"H
Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Bike Console:
- Workout Programs: Readout Monitor Only
- Heart Rate Measurement: Requires Accessory
- Console Readouts: Time, Heart rate, Speed, Distance, Pedal RPM
- Display Console: Electronic display with heart rate
- Heart Rate Monitor: Telemetry type
Order your Monark 928E Ergomedic Testing Bike from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.