PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer
PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer
The PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer provides the ultimate fitness experience that will take you to a new level of workout motivation. The PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer will help you to achieve your cardio goals and help you to achieve a rapid path to good health, physical fitness and the body you really want. The PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer is an ideal product for consumers and healthcare facilities looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer was designed so the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, which include upper body bi-directional ergometer, recumbent elliptical with walk-through access and recumbent stepper, also with walk-through access. Other features include silent Electro resistance, a magnetic drive system, an easy walk-through design for all ages, 15 different seat adjustments, a self-adjusting backrest, and a high-resolution multi-colored LCD display.
Choosing the right piece of exercise equipment is an important investment in your health and should not be taken lightly. Enhance the quality of your workout with the PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer. Call 1-800-875-9145 to talk with one of our FitnessZone agents with any questions you may have about the PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer and start your journey to a stronger and healthier body. Order your PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
UBE or Upper Body Ergometer; Bi-Directional
Walk-through design makes it easy to get on and off the machine
The unique PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Elliptical/Stepper with UBE features three workout modes: recumbent elliptical, recumbent stepper, and UBE (upper body ergometer). It has an adjustable seat and is a comfortable, virtually no-impact way to get full-body cardiovascular exercise. It’s especially intended for use in rehabilitation centers, but it’s also popular for home use as well.
PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer Computer Specifications
• Display: High Resolution, multi-
• colored LCD display.
• Feedback: Time, Speed,
• Distance, Calories, Heart Rate
• Heart Rate: Contact heart rate
• with built in receiver.
• Programs: 7 Total; I Manual, 5
• Preset , 1 Heart rate control
• Quick Keys: Quick Start Setting
PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer Specifications
- Power: AC 120 volt
- Dimensions: 60 by 25 by 52 inches
- Max User Weight: 300 pounds
- Usage Rating: Light institutional
|PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer Features
• Resistance: Silent Electro
• Magnetic Drive System
• Resistance Levels: 8
• Access: Easy walk-thru design
• for all ages
• Seated Elliptical Stride
• Length: 14”
• Upper Body Ergometer: Bi-Direc-
• tional with two hand positions
• Seat Adjustment: 15 different
• seat positions, self-adjusting
• Power: AC 120 volt
• Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 52 inches
• Max User Weight: 300 lbs
• Usage Rating: Light Institutional
- Variety – Users can choose from an elliptical stride, a short stair-stepping motion, or a stationary bicycling motion.
- Easy to use – The simple console shows time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate, and resistance.
- Heart rate system – Pulse sensors next to the seat let the user monitor their pulse throughout the workout.
- Sturdy frame – The PhysioCycle weighs 170 pounds and can support a user weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Great warranty – Customers get a lifetime warranty for the frame, three years for mechanical parts and electronic parts, and one year for labor.
|PhysioCycle RXT Recumbent Trainer Warranty
• Frame: Lifetime
• Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
• Electronic Parts: 3 Years
• Labor: 1 Year
Order your Cycle RXT from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.