Star Trac Blade Spinner Bike
Star Trac Spinner Blade-Star Trac Blade Spinner Bike
The NEW Star Trac Spinner Blade is taking the indoor cycling world by storm. Now you can bring the latest indoor cycling technology to the safety and convenience of your own home. This all aluminum framed Blade Spinner Bike will never rust. The Star Trac Spinner Blade has no-slip handlebars and dual water bottle holders for non-stop hydration on those long rides when the music is turned up. Spinner Blade has dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals for clipless or regular shoes. The Star Trac Blade's micro-adjustable fore and aft handlebar and seat sliders mean you can adjust the bike to a perfect fit on every ride. The Star Trac Spinner Blade's ergonomic saddle with flexible seat base and double density padding provides unparalleled riding comfort. If you’re searching for the very best indoor cycling bike for your home gym, the Star Trac Spinner Blade Bike manufactured by Star Trac is your bike.
Star Trac Spinner Blade Indoor Cycle Bike. This sleek, all aluminum bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Star Trac Blade Spinner features an extra durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying materials, and rock solid cast and extruded aluminum construction. Star Trac Blade has new features include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and more. Order your Star Trac Spinnner Blade from FitnessZone.com!
Additonally, the Star Trac Spinner Blade Indoor Cycle Bike has dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design. Star Trac Blade has patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability. Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm. 38 lb (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience. Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design on the Star Trac Spinner Blade. Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
Other changes on the star trac blade include a much higher quality chain and bottom bracket that will ensure a smooth drive-train and much less maintenance over time. These, combined with an all-new stabilizing bar on the inside of the chain guard to stiffen the bike's frame, will provide a ride that is sharp, crisp and strong. The connection point of the pedals to the crank-arms have been upgraded and improved, which will provide a superior level of safety on the spinner blade bike. The corrosion resistance of Star Trac Spinner Blade Indoor Cycle Bike has also been taken to a whole new level through much higher quality paint and innovative parts.
Star Trac Spinner Blade FEATURES:
- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design.
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lb (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
Spinning DVD's Included:
Welcome to the Spinning® system! Whether you want to lose weight, gain energy or are simply looking for a workout that's as fun as it is effective, the Spinning system can help you get into the best shape of your life. Guided by our top Spinning instructors, these four workouts form a complete fitness program that will help you make your fitness goals a reality.
Star Trac Blade Spinner Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 21" w x 56.5" l x 40" h (53.3 x 143.5 x 102 cm)
- Model Number 7190
- Overall Weight: 118 lbs (60.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
Star Trac Blade Spinner WARRANTY:
Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner Blade frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly and pop-pin assembly are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.
Order your Star Trac Spinner Blade from FitnessZone.com and get free fast shipping!