Vertical Pectoral Press 313 Junior
Vertical Pectoral Press
The 313 Vertical Pectoral Press. This chest press movement is also available in both an elementary unit or for slightly older children as the junior model (wider grips higher resistance levels). The upright design provides for back support and comfort. Front foot platforms position children correctly while exercising. . Protective covering on cylinders ensures the safety of all users. Elementary model is powder coated in Fire Red while the junior sized model is powder coated in a deep brilliant Purple. Portable wheel system makes it easy for instructors to store units and/or reconfigure fitness circuits.
Dimensions: 24” wide x 60”L x 36”H Elementary Model 213: Grades 2-5 Junior Model 313: Grades 5-8
Active children enjoy additional health benefits and the Vertical Pectoral Press 313 Junior can help achieve the following:
- Exercise increases the blood flow to all body tissues, including the brain. Greater blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Active children improve their body’s ability to absorb oxygen through aerobic exercise. Due to the increased oxygen in their body’s cells they feel more energized. More oxygen translates into more energy!
- Increased blood flow promotes the body’s transportation of the byproducts of metabolism and toxins back from the cells for elimination, recycling, or further use elsewhere. Children who exercise feel fitter and more energized because of their body’s ability to detoxify.
- Active children breathe better and sweat more. Breathing and sweating are great ways to detoxify the body and help it keep itself “clean.”
- Children increase their over-all fitness through exercise
- Exercise enhances the brain’s metabolism. Studies show that active children have improved memory as a result of better brain function.
- Moderate, fun-oriented exercise literally burns off excess harmful hormones and, at the same time, increases the release of beneficial ones. One of the beneficial hormones acts as neurotransmitter for establishing new memories.
- Active children have the ability to concentrate much better, even at the end of a long school day.
- Studies report that exercise decreases anxiety, reduces depression, and improves mood and outlook in children. In addition, their quality of sleep is improved.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have. How do we put a price on our kids overall wellnes and their future - Go to FitnessZone.com today to order the Vertical Pectoral Press 313 Juniorand let's give our kids the advantage they deserve.
Order your Vertical Pectoral Press 313 Junior from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.