Diamondback 510Ic Indoor Cycle
Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle
The Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle brings the experience of training in a studio cycling class into the home with the launch of their second indoor cycle, the 510lc. Put computer-controlled resistance at your finger tips. The Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle has a digital interface that outputs 16 levels of resistance and 14 workout programs, including 8 presets and four heart-rate-controlled programs that emulate riding in real-world conditions. Feedback is delivered on an LCD display that accurately tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, watts, speed and RPMs.
Consistent with Diamondback Fitness’ commitment to quality and value, the Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle features top-grade components at a value price, including a heavy flywheel, super durable steel frame, a contact heart-rate training feature and versatile adjustments for the seat and handlebars to dial in the most efficient riding position. It’s an essential training tool for indoor studio cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a bad weather alternative to outdoor road rides.
The Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle provides the ultimate fitness experience that will take you to a new level of workout motivation that will allow you to achieve your cardio goals in the comfort of your home.
Call 1-800-875-9145 and talk with one of our friendly agents at FitnessZone with any questions you may have about the Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle. Order your Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today to achieve a rapid path to good health, physical fitness and the body you really want.
Advantages of the Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle
The Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle has a digital interface that outputs 16 levels of resistance and 14 workout programs, including 8 presets and four heart-rate-controlled programs that emulate riding in real-world conditions. Feedback is delivered on an LCD display that accurately tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, watts, speed and RPMs.
- Designed for indoor studio cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a bad weather alternative to outdoor road rides.
- Heavier 32 lb. and 40 lb. flywheels allow users to build up momentum and recreate the high rpm training techniques used by outdoor cyclists.
- Adjustability is a key factor in the overall design. Indoor cycles must have up/down and fore/aft adjustments on the seats and handlebars so each user can “set up” the cycle for their specific body size. “Lever” style handles makes it easier to loosen and tighten critical adjustments.
- Heavy duty pedal cranks give you the performance needed for high intensity workouts.
- Training techniques include high rpm speeds while seated, alternating with lower rpm sections and high resistance levels, similar to standing on a road bike when going up steep inclines.
- Multi-position handlebars let you use a variety of body positions while training to help work different muscle groups.
- Motivation and challenge are keys to a successful workout program, especially without an instructor leading you. The Diamondback Fitness indoor cycles provide you with preprogrammed riding courses, automatic resistance changes, real-time feedback regarding miles traveled, calories burned, heart rate level, speed and time.
- Electronic resistance system means you get consistent resistance levels every time without turning knobs and guessing about your workout.
- Wireless or contact heart rate controlled resistance allows you to train effectively by staying at your target heart rate throughout the workout program.
- *Water Bottle is optional
|Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle Features
- 110v Power Source
- Computer Controlled Resistance
- Heavy duty 32 lb. flywheel
- 16 levels of resistance
- 14 workout programs
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Fore\aft seat and handlebar adjustments
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Multi-position handlebars
- Custom graphics
|Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle Benefits
- 110v power source powers the on board computer
- Takes the guess work out of your workout. Instead of turning knobs, the 510lc's computer sets the resistance level consistently. It also provides you with the motivation and feedback to help you reach your fitness goals
- Helps create momentum and the feeling of riding a road bike.
- Provides plenty of challenge on the toughest workouts
- Including 8 preset programs, 4 heart rate controlled programs, manual and custom user programs
- Let you keep track of your heart rate conveniently
- Allow you to "set up" the cycle for a specific body type and size to exercise in comfortable
- Provides you with a durable product that won't flex and bend.
- Provides you with a variety of hand positions with the comfort of soft foam covering
- Diamondback Fitness custom graphics gives your cycle a contemporary design
|Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle Specifications
- Dimensions (assembled): 42"L x 23"W x 46"H
- Dimensions (packged): 45"L x 15"W x 35"H
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Number 08-22-1206
Order your Diamondback 510lc Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.