Diamondback 910Ic Indoor Cycle
Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle
Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle brings the experience of training in a studio cycling class into the home. Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle is the first indoor cycle to put computer-controlled resistance at your finger tips. The Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle digital interface outputs 32 levels of resistance and 18 workout programs, including 12 presets and four heart-rate-controlled programs that emulate riding in real-world conditions. Feedback is delivered on an LCD display that accurately tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, watts, speed and RPMs.
A serious indoor cycle with high-level features and high-tech gadgets, the Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle is what you need to successfully train at home. It features a 40-pound flywheel, computer-controlled resistance, and a self-generating power system with backup. 18 workout programs control 32 levels of resistance in 12 preset workouts, 4 heart rate-controlled workouts, and both manual and custom control. This cycle trainer includes a polar compatible wireless heart rate receiver to keep your monitor going even when you let go of the handlebars. Customize your cycle to your exact specifications with full fore/aft seat and handlebar adjustments.
Consistent with Diamondback Fitness' commitment to quality and value, the Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle features top-grade components at a value price, including a 40lb. flywheel, heavy duty steel frame, a wireless heart-rate training feature and versatile adjustments for the seat and handlebars to dial in the most efficient riding position. It's an essential training tool for indoor studio cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a bad weather alternative to outdoor road rides.
The Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle has got a great range of programs which makes this bike stand out from the crowd. For those of you aren’t sure what programs will give you then let us explain – you get a choice of programs on the bike and each program has a profile. The bike will automatically control the resistance for you to simulate the profile that you’ve chosen. The programs are selected on the console and it’s really easy to use. There are some quite advanced programs whereby you can set a target heart rate and the bike will make sure that you don’t exceed this for any period of time (you have to wear a chest strap for this feature). We find that indoor cycles with programs are popular because they keep your training sessions interesting time after time. It’s also a popular feature where multiple members of the family want to use the bike, with the Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle you can have the best of all worlds.
If your looking to rev-up your fitness program the Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle is just the ticket. Call 1-800-875-9145 to chat with one of our friendly agents with any questions you may have about the Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle. Don't wait step-up your cardio workout today and order your Diamondback 910Ic Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
|Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle|
- Heavier 40-lb. flywheel: Heavier 40-lb. flywheel allows users to build up momentum and recreate the high rpm training techniques used by outdoor cyclists and indoor studio cycling enthusiasts
- Adjustability: Adjustability is a key factor in the overall design. Indoor cycles must have up/down and fore/aft adjustments on the seats and handlebars so each user can "set up" the cycle for their specific body size. "Lever" style adjustment handles makes it easier to loosen and tighten critical adjustments
- Heavy-duty pedal cranks: Heavy-duty pedal cranks give you the performance needed for high intensity workouts
- Training techniques: Training techniques include high rpm speeds while seated, alternating with lower rpm sections and high resistance levels, similar to standing on a road bike when going up steep inclines
- Multi-position handlebars: Multi-position handlebars let you use a variety of body positions while training to help work different muscle groups.
- Motivation and challenge are key: Motivation and challenge are keys to a successful workout program on an indoor cycle. The 910Ic indoor cycle provides you with preprogrammed riding courses, automatic resistance changes, real-time feedback regarding miles traveled, calories burned, speed and time
- Self-generating electronic resistance system: Self-generating electronic resistance system means you can use the 910Ic indoor cycle in your home or out on your back deck or patio
- Wireless heart rate controlled resistance: Wireless heart rate controlled resistance allows you to train effectively by staying at your target heart rate throughout the workout program
- Computer controlled resistance: Computer controlled resistance to simulate studio class workouts or outdoor training
- 32 levels of resistance: 32 levels of resistance insure a smooth resistance transition between program intensity levels
- 18 workout programs: 18 workout programs: 12 preset programs, 4 heart rate controlled programs, manual and custom User settings
- Wireless heart rate: Polar compatible wireless heart rate receiver
- Built in water bottle cage: Built in water bottle cage, premium water bottle and storage compartment
- Custom graphics: Custom graphics only available on a Diamondback Fitness product.
|Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle Specifications|
- Dimensions (assembled) 42"L x 23"W x 46"H
- Dimensions (packaged) 45"L x 15"W x 35"H
- Product Weight 152 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 325 lbs.
- Product Number 08-11-1010
|Diamondback 910lc Indoor Cycle Warranty|
- Frame lifetime limited
- Brake lifetime limited
- Parts & Electronics 3 years
- Labor 1 year
Order your Diamondback 910Ic Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.