Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console
Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console
No matter how hard you push yourself on the Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console, its WhisperStride™ technology keeps things remarkably quiet while delivering a smooth, fluid motion. Contact heart rate hand sensors on the stationary handlebars let you track your workout progress as you're pushing through each stage of your workout. Pair it with the Track Console for tracking and entertainment features to keep you motivated and enhanced customization to better help you reach your fitness goals.
If you are searching for a premium quality elliptical trainer to use at home the Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console is the right model for you. One of the main reasons behind the very smooth and fluid feel of the Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Tarck Console is the Eddy current resistance system it uses. When you exert extra effort the response is immediate and consistent, the same for when you slow down. This will ensure that your efforts are rewarded as no energy is wasted by trying to manage the machine.
The Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console has a rear flywheel, and is very easy to step onto the pedals. The motion is very fluid once you start pedaling, you can feel the power behind the flywheel and it has no jerky movement to it at all. It is also very responsive, so when you push harder you feel the elliptical respond accordingly. If you have any restriction of movement, then this will be a beneficial aspect for you. Getting on and off the X3 requires no big movements or stretching to climb onto the machine. It feels extremely comfortable as soon as you get into position on this elliptical too, it holds you in a very natural position.
Get smarter workouts and faster results with quality training in the comfort of your own home with this Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console and start your journey to healthier and stronger body. Call 1-800-875-9145 and step-up your cardio workout today. Our fitness advisors are ready to answer any questions you may have about the Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console. Order your Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console from FitnessZone.com today!
Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console Features
The oversized pedals make the X3 easy and comfortable to use even if you are a larger person with bigger feet. The stride length is 20 inches, which will also enable somebody that is larger to really stretch out and get a solid workout in each time they use it.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on the ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar (Wireless heart rate monitoring system with chest strap included with console)
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement.
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories with less perceived exertion
- WhisperStride™ technology employs self-aligning ball bearings to create a quiet, fluid motion that is perfect for the home environment.
- ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- CoachZone offers GluteToner™ and ArmToner™ Workouts Enhancements that coaches you to train different muscle groups.
|Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console Specifications|
While the Life Fitness X3 elliptical does have quite a big footprint, you will still be able to fit it in your home fairly easily. It is quite a heavy machine, so the initial set up phase when you need to move the elliptical into place will take two people. But while many elliptical trainers are not suited to home use as they are often too high, the X3 is a little lower than most. Here are the actual dimensions:
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Maximum Step-up Height: 7" (16.5 cm)
- Stride Length: 20"
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals: 16" x 7" (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals w/ comfort foam insert
- Resistance System: Eddy current Unit: 215 lbs Shipping: 235 lbs Length: 81" Width: 30" Height: 59"
|Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console Readouts
The user console on the Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console features a large blue LCD display that provides a lot of useful data that will show you your progress as you work out. It is very easy to read, the characters are large enough for you to see clearly while you are using the machine.All of the features can be easily accessed from the console. It has been well designed and you do not have to go searching for the various features available to you as they are clearly visible. You can also plug in your iPod or MP3 player and play your music through the speaker system on the console.
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Heart Rate
- Target Heart Rate
- USB Connected Indicator
- iPod Connected Indicator
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workout Profile™ Display: 9 x 24 segments
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console Programs
- EZ Resistance
- Sport Training
- Fit Test
- Fat Burn
- Heart Rate Hill™
- Heart Rate Interval
- Extreme Heart Rate™
- Calorie Goal
- Distance Goal
- Heart Rate Goal
- Custom Workouts (3 per user profile; unlimited through the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website)
- Quick Start
- Cool Down Mode
- Warm Up Mode
- User Profiles (4)
- Wireless chest strap included
Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console Warranty
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 3-year on parts
- 1-year on labor
Order your Life Fitness X3 Cross-Trainer with Track Console from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.