Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console
Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console
The highlight of the Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console is its wireless heart rate monitoring process that’s included inside the sophisticated console. The heart rate hand sensors about the stationary handle bar aid track the heart price. As well as all these functional functions, the Lifestyle Fitness X5 Cross Trainer also boasts of loads effortless features also. The ErgoGrip stationary handlebar assures stability, even though the cushioned pedals and molded grips present comfort. The built-in studying rack as well as the significant dual accessory tray, even more add towards the convenience.
The Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console combines contemporary styling with exceptional workout versatility. Using Life Fitness' revolutionary SelectStride™ technology, the X5 allows you to adjust the stride length for different-sized users in the household or to target different muscle groups. The sleek style and quiet motion of the X5 make it an attractive addition to any room. The NEW Life Fitness X5 Elliptical Cross-Trainer with Go Console combines contemporary styling with exceptional workout versatility.
Enhance the quality and enjoyment of your workouts with the Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console. Please feel free to contact one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console at 1-800-875-9145. Order your Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console from FitnessZone.com today and get on the road to achieving your cardio goals.
Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console Key Features
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on the ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar (Wireless heart rate monitoring system and chest strap included with console)
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement.
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories with less perceived exertion
- SelectStride™ technology allows you to manually adjust the stride length between 18" and 24" for natural-feeling strides and workout variety or multi-user households
- FlexPedal™ Shock Absorption System lets the foot pedals flex, providing even less impact and more comfort than traditional ellipticals
- ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- Total-Body and Lower-Body Trainer workout modes coach you to train different muscle groups
- The CoachZone™ with Arm Toner and Glute Toner will provide you with targeted workouts to keep motivated and tone specific areas
- Life Fitness Virtual Trainer accessible on Track Console only. Create custom workouts and track results at www.virtualtrainer.lifefitness.com; connect to console via USB or Life Fitness Virtual Trainer ap.
Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console Programs
|Manual||Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.|
|Hill||Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.|
|Random||Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.|
|EZ Incline/Resistance||Slowly and progressively increases resistance so you're less aware of the building demands.|
|Fat Burn||A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. Automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65% of your theoretical maximum.|
|Cardio||Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. Automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80% of your theoretical maximum.|
|Heart Rate Hill™||An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70% of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75% HRMax on the second hill and 80% HRMax on the third hill). The valley is always defined as 65% HRMax. Similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.|
|Heart Rate Interval™||Climb a series of alternating hills (80% maximum heart rate - HRMax) and valleys (65% HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. Similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.|
|Extreme Heart Rate™||Quickly raises and lowers treadmill incline to get your heart rate up to 85% HRMax and down to 65% HRMax as quickly as possible. Similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.|
|Goal Workouts||Determine your workout goal, including distance, calorie-burn, or target heart rate, and exercise until you reach it.|
|Custom Workouts (2)||Create and replay a favorite program with specific speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes. The ultimate customization.|
|Heart Rate Monitoring|
|Polar® wireless chest strap included||Provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring.|
|Race Mode||Challenge yourself by racing against a computer-simulated pacer.|
|Quick Start||The fastest route to working out since you don't have to choose a specific exercise program.|
|Cool Down Mode||Based on your workout's specific time, incline, and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout.|
|Warm Up Mode||Participate in a pre-determined warm-up period before you begin your workout.|
|User Profiles (2)||Perfect for multi-user households, user profiles save your vital statistics, preferences, and custom workouts.|Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console Readouts
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Heart Rate
- Target Heart Rate
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workokut Profile Display: 9 x 24 segments
- LCD Display Size: 4" x 6" (10.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console Specifications
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Maximum Step-up Height: 10" (25 cm)
- Stride Length: Manual Adjustable (18" - 24")
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Frame: 2" x 4" (5 cm x 10 cm) robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals: 15-3/4" x 7" (40 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals FlexPedal™ with Lifespring™ Technology
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- iPod Compatibility: Track Console Only: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone; iPod Touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation; iPod Classic, iPod with video; iPod Nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation
- Life Fitness Virtual Trainer Accessbility: Track Console Only: Create custom workouts and track results at www.virtualtrainer.lifefitness.com; connect to console via USB or app
- Height: 63"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 83"
- Unit: 250 lbs
- Shipping: 275 lbs
|Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console Warranty|
Order your Life Fitness X5 Cross-Trainer with Go Console from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.