Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with XR Console
Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with XR Console
Lean back and enjoy the ride on the Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with the XR Console, the R30 combines stability and versatility while distributing weight for maximum comfort and support. The convenient step-through design of the R30 features our exclusive Dual Form Frame and Comfort Arc Seat. The XR console features a clean, bright display that makes it easy for you to check your workout data at a glance, keeping you on track to reach and surpass your goals.
The new Matrix R30 recumbent bike is a joint-friendly exercise bike for home use. Its recumbent frame has an easy-to-access “step-through” design, and the rider reclines into a comfortable high-backed bike seat. The R30 bike frame can be paired with various consoles, giving shoppers the options of streamlined electronics or training with extra workout programs, on-board social media apps, speakers and more.
The Matrix R30 has a footprint of about 63″ x 26″. The bike weighs 155 pounds and has a 350-pound user weight capacity. Its impressive standard warranty includes lifetime frame protection, five years on the console and parts, and two years of labor
The Matrix R30 recumbent exercise bike offers a low-impact route to sculpting the lower body and keeping the heart healthy. The amount of magnetic resistance offered by this bike’s 23-pound flywheel is ample for trainees through the higher intermediate skill level. Matrix recumbent bikes can hold up to 350 pounds and the bikes have levers for easy seat adjustment to suit different heights.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with XR Console.
Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with XR Console:
- High Quality Frame: The Matrix R30 has a 155 pound (70 kg) steel frame that’s under lifetime warranty. Compact for a recumbent bike, it takes just 63″ x 25.6″ of floor space and is 48.4″ high. A step-through design (no bike bar in the way) makes Matrix recumbent bikes especially easy to mount/dismount.
- Magnetic Braking: The Matrix R30 features magnetic braking, which is the most common type used on high-end home exercise bikes. Compared with contact braking it’s much quieter and more durable. With the R30 a trainee can choose from 20 resistance levels and easily make digital adjustments. For comparison the Matrix R50 has an even more advanced induction brake system with 30 settings.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Matrix recumbent bikes support heart rate monitoring with two systems. Grip pulse sensors are built into the handlebars, and all three residential bike consoles have wireless receivers.
- Console Choice: Matrix home exercise bikes can be paired with XR, XER and XIR consoles. The default is the XR with an 8.5-inch LCD, five classic workout programs, wireless data logging, and Passport readiness for using interactive Virtual Active video with a home TV. With Virtual Active, you can virtually ride through popular destinations worldwide. As your speed changes, the footage adjusts accordingly… Next, the XER console is an upgrade with a 10” touch screen, ten standard workouts, built-in video tours, Passport readiness, and eight-week high intensity training programs. Additionally the XER console has apps for social media, Hulu, YouTube and more. Finally, the best Matrix bike console is the XIR with a 16" screen. It has the same specs as the XER but a bigger touch screen, a web browser and an extra workout program.
- Virtual Active: Simulated outdoor bike rides in scenic real-life destinations are available with all Matrix recumbent bikes. Virtual Active videos present high-definition views of beautiful locations on several continents. Three videos are built into the XER and XIR consoles for viewing on their built-in screens. Another viewing option any R30 bike console is watching Virtual Active on a home TV, which can be even more true-to-life. Using Virtual Active with a TV requires the separate purchase of a Passport Media Player.
- Sprint8: The Sprint8 training app is built into the XER and XIR Matrix recumbent bike consoles. Sprint8 provides eight-week high intensity interval training (HIIT) courses at personalized challenge levels. These workouts bring results very efficiently: Ride for just 20 minutes on alternating days to quickly trim fat, add lean muscle mass and improve your cardiovascular health.
- Mesh Seat: A Comfort Arc Seat with mesh back provides lumbar support with good airflow. This bike seat is better than what we see from other brands, plus it’s interchangeable with other seating for customization.
- Interchangeable Pedals: Pedals on Matrix recumbent bikes have straps for security and are self-balancing for easier access. They can be replaced with standard bike pedals.
- Data Tracking: For convenient data sharing with popular fitness apps and fitness devices, the Matrix R30 bike has ViaFit connectivity on all its consoles. Additionally the XER and XIR consoles have MyFitnessPal.
- Audio: Speakers are built into the XER and XIR consoles. Each of these consoles has a connection for an MP3 player. Additionally the XIR has an app called My Media.
- High Capacity: This stable bike has a 350 pound (159 kg) user weight capacity.
- Bottle Holder: Each Matrix residential console has a bottle holder.
- Compact: A big selling point for Matrix residential recumbent bikes is the small size. The R30 and R50 measure just 63″ long x 25.2″ wide x 47.2″ high (106 x 64 x 120 cm). Recumbent bikes are usually much longer.
- Warranty: includes lifetime protection for the bike frame, five years for parts and any console, and two years for labor.
MATRIX R30 XR SIMPLE CONSOLE
|Console Specs||Xr Simple||Xer Intuitive||Xir Ultimate|
|Virtual Active Integrated||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Enabled||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Parts||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Labor||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Display||8.5" Extra-wide blue LCD||10" class touchscreen||16" class HD touchscreen|
|Entertainment||Passport Ready, ViaFit||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, ViaFit, Virtual Active, Weather, YouTube||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, My Media, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, Virtual Active, Weather, Web Browser, YouTube|
|Programs||Calorie, Intervals, Manual, Rolling Hills, Sprint 8, Target Heart Rate (speed based)||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time|
|Workout Feedback||Calories, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Heart Rate, Incline, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts|
Order your Matrix R30 Recumbent Bike with XR Console from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.