Matrix T50 Treadmill with XIR Console
Matrix T50 Treadmill with XIR Console
Discover the industry’s most advanced frame and deck combination for the ultimate run in your own home. Our T50 Treadmill includes a welded frame, durable Ultimate Deck, exclusive Johnson Drive System and convenience features to redefine the workout experience in amazing ways. Our XIR console includes a stunning HD display and an intuitive home screen that offers easy access to entertainment. Includes expanded Bluetooth connectivity to user devices.
The Matrix T50 is a top-scoring home treadmill for walkers and runners. The T50 is a well-equipped cardio trainer has a 3.25 CHP motor, a two-ply 60″ x 20″ track, and a power incline with settings up to 15 percent. Owners can get just the right amount of on-board training and entertainment with a choice of three consoles, each with great features. Three highlights are touchscreen workout displays, high fidelity speakers, and the option to escape with interactive video filmed in scenic destinations.
The Matrix T50 Treadmill with the XIR Console is made by a longtime leader in the commercial fitness industry. The Matrix T50 has a 400-pound user weight capacity (just like club trainers) and a generous warranty including seven years on parts and five years on any console. It’s a great choice for individuals and families seeking a home fitness solution for the long term.
- Track Quality: The Matrix T50 has thick two-ply track belts for quiet operation and durability.
- Natural Feel: To help runners keep a comfortable rhythm,The T50 treadmill recalibrate with every footfall.
- Cushioning: To respect your knees and other sensitive joints, all Matrix home treadmills have 1″ decks with patented industrial-grade shock absorption.
- Consoles:The T50 home treadmill is sold with a choice of three consoles. All the consoles have great basics in common, such as wireless heart rate monitors, and at the top end you can have a full-color touch screen with especially engaging workout programs and the Internet at your fingertips. The XIR with 16″ touch screen has 11 standard workouts, three Virtual Active workouts, Passport readiness, speakers and iPod compatibility, an Internet browser, apps such as Sprint 8 (an eight-week workout plan), MyFitnessPal, Hulu, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook — and more! The XER with 10″ touch screen and 10 standard programs has the same special features as the XIR but minus the web browser. Finally, the XR uses older screen technology with its backlit 8.5″ LCD. It has five built-in workout programs and can also be used with a Passport Media Player. The XR can track fitness data online but unlike the other Matrix treadmill consoles it doesn’t have popular mobile apps, show video or have Bluetooth for pairing with FitBit and other devices. It does have a ledge, however, to hold a tablet computer, Kindle or magazine.
- Data Tracking: Seeing charts of your progress can be wonderfully motivating.The Matrix T50 Treadmill with XER Console make it easy to automatically track your fitness activity with a choice of mobile apps. See your total calories burned over time, chart your distance, graph your heart rate data and more.
- Track Length: The T50 treadmill track size is the industry standard 60″ long by 20″ wide. Superior to many home treadmill tracks, it’s two-ply and 2.2 mm thick.
- Cushioning: The T50 has a patented 1″ deck with industrial grade shock absorption, making treadmill training much gentler on the body compared with outdoor running. Trainees can also tilt the treadmill track to relieve pressure from over their knees.
- Incline: The Matrix T50 treadmill track has power incline settings from zero to 15 percent. The automated incline is especially engaging with the Virtual Active video workouts described above.
- High Speed: Top speed is 12.5 mph.
- Wireless Telemetry: Contact heart rate sensors are built into the T50’s aluminum handrails. Additionally all Matrix home treadmill consoles have wireless heart rate receivers.
- Speakers: The XER and XIR Matrix consoles have 3W and 5W speakers. Play your MP3s or use the treadmill speakers with Hulu and other apps.
- Motor: The 3.25 CHP motor can serve just about any trainee. However, for the most intense training consider moving up to the Matrix T70, which has a commercial-grade motor.
- Warranty: The Matrix T50 Treadmill with XER Console model is sold with lifetime protection for the frame, motor and cushioning; seven years for parts; and two years for labor. Each console has a five-year warranty.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Matrix T50 Treadmill with XIR Console.
MATRIX T50 XIR ULTIMATE CONSOLE
|Console Specs||Xr Simple||Xer Intuitive||Xir Ultimate|
|Virtual Active Integrated||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Enabled||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Parts||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Labor||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Display||8.5" Extra-wide blue LCD||10" class touchscreen||16" class HD touchscreen|
|Entertainment||Passport Ready, ViaFit||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, ViaFit, Virtual Active, Weather, YouTube||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, My Media, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, Virtual Active, Weather, Web Browser, YouTube|
|Programs||Calorie, Intervals, Manual, Rolling Hills, Sprint 8, Target Heart Rate (speed based)||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time|
|Workout Feedback||Calories, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Heart Rate, Incline, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts|
Order your Matrix T50 Treadmill with XIR Console from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.