SPRI Slam Balls 4lbs
SPRI Slam Medicine Balls 4lbs
The SPRI® Slam Balls are designed for the most demanding, intense med ball slamming activities. Uniquely durable, evenly weighted, one-piece roto-molded medicine ball that you can bounce and slam on rubber, concrete, hardwood, artificial turf and cinder block surfaces and still get consistent rebound responsiveness. The basketball-style grooves and tacky surface texture ensure a firm grip, even when wet. The ball can also float for water-based training. Sold in color-coded weights ranging from 4 to 22 pounds. Sold individually. Includes a free downloadable exercise guide.
SPRI® Slam Balls 4lbs Features:
- Designed for the most demanding med ball slamming
- Durable and evenly weighted
- One-piece roto-molded medicine ball
- Consistent rebound responsiveness
- Basketball-style grooves and tacky surface texture
- Firm grip when wet
- Ball can float
- Color-coded weight levels
- Available in 4-22 lb weights
- Downloadable exercise guide
Material: Unique single-layer polymer composition
Feel: Firm skin-like texture for secure tactile performance
Product Use: Specifically designed for the most extreme, high-velocity ball-slamming activities
Responsiveness: Controlled bounce
Order your SPRI Slam Medicine Balls 4lbs from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.