Star Trac 8 SeriesTRx Treadmill with LCD Quick Keys
Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill with LCD Quick Keys
When designing the Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill used 20 years of treadmill superiority to create the ultimate marriage of user experience, benefits, desires and features. Star Trac’s triple cell cushioning system along with dual-adjustable fans creates a more rewarding workout. Its sleek design paired with top industry features make the 8 Series TRx user favorite.
The 8 Series TRx Treadmill is the basic model in Star Trac’s E Series. It’s wired for the E Series Entertainment PVS (Personal Viewing System), has an extra-wide track, and can tilt up to 20%.
The 8 Series TRx machine can train everyone from beginners to elite athletes. Speed ranges from .5 to 15 mph. The track is especially roomy and can accommodate a user weighing up to 500 pounds. Plus, twelve programs that go beyond the usual “Rolling Hills” are included, giving users some truly engaging challenges! These features are described in more detail below.
- Pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment system.
- Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips.
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption.
- Sturdy hourglass handrail’s unique shape improves form and function.
- Centered dual-adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
OPTIONAL PERSONAL VIEWING SYSTEM
Add individual entertainment to each cardio piece with a Personal Viewing System
TABLET HOLDER OPTION
Some of the great features the Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill has are:
The Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill has a 5HP motor, this machine is powerful enough to support marathon running and dynamic interval training without skipping a beat. It can accommodate users weighing up to 500 pounds.
The 8 Series TRx is pre-wired for a 15″ touchscreen television. This optional feature is also available on other Star Trac treadmills in the 8 Series.
The Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill tracks don’t require waxing to keep running smoothly. The entire 8 Series TRx treadmill is virtually maintenance free and can be left to operate in an unsupervised facility. It also has features that promote longevity, such as a reversible deck and 3” rollers for the tracks.
Extra roomy and impact-absorbent, the 8 Series TRx track is a hit. At 60″ long, it can accommodate the strides of all but the tallest runners. It’s also 21.5″ wide whereas most treadmill tracks are 20″ wide. Cushioning comes from triple-cell Neoprene.
The 8 Series TRx will stay put under intense workouts. It weighs 471 pounds and has a 500-pound capacity. For comparison, the typical user weight capacity of a high-end treadmill is 400 pounds.
Twelve workouts and fitness tests have been programmed into the console. Some examples are Constant Heart Control, Dynamic Heart Control, ARMY Protocol and NAVY Protocol.
Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 85in L x 36in W x 63in H / Running Surface: 60in L x 21.5in W / Step-Up Height: 10in/ Belt: 21.5in/ Weight: 471 lbs / Max User Weight: 500 Lbs
- Constructed of Custom Aluminum Uniframe/ Comes in a Star Trac Silver, Slate Gray/ Deck System: Reversible 1in Composite Fiberboard (Waxing Not Required)
- Motor Drive: 5 HP DC/ Electrical: 110 V, Dedicated NEMA 5-20 Cord/ Suspension: Soft Trac Triple Cell Neoprene Rubber Provides Maximum Shock Absorption/ Rollers: 3.5in Sealed Bearings
- Standard Features: Hot Bar Controls, Personal Cooling Fans, Wrap-Around Aero Bar, Dedicated Heart Rate Display, and Safety Lockout Control
- Programs: 12 Programs Including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Rate Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol, and NAVY Protocol/ Incline Range: 0 to 20 percent in 0.5 percent Increments/ Speed Range: 0.5 to 15 MPH in 0.1 MPH Increments/ Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill Warranties:
2-year warranty on parts, 1-year warranty on labor; Wear items–1- year parts and labor
Order your Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.