Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer
Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer
Pre-wired for the S Series PVS entertainment system, the S-CTx includes Soft Trac® pedals for shock-absorbing comfort. The user-friendly console features a large message window, motivational track, a personal fan, and multiple cup and accessory holders. An approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height offer easy access for all users.
The Star Trac S-CTx is a cross trainer that aims to please from the moment you remove it from its packaging. Featuring an open step design, the user will experience a comfortable stride that feels natural and reduces strain. Shock absorption is key with this machine, as are the personal fans attached for optimal comfort during each and every workout.
The Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer features only 10 programs, but redeems itself with a full-color console and an easy-to-use touchscreen. Those who want a new approach to physical fitness will appreciate the shock-absorbing, total ergonomic experience with a dynamic design. The Star Trac S-CTx truly might be the best around when you’re looking for a commercial-grade elliptical machine for your home.
The Star Trac S-CTx is a well-respected machine used by many who are serious about building a results-driven home gym collection. The machine itself is self-powered, but it does come with a cooling fan, heart rate monitoring and 10 programs to get you moving. It also comes with a full-color backlit screen which provides easy-to-read workout stats as well as entertainment as you exercise.
The pedals of the S-CTx Cross Trainer are spaced two inches apart for a natural, ergonomic feel, and carries a weight capacity of 350 pounds. This is beyond standard for machines of this caliber, so even beginners with a long way to go toward their fitness goals can start on this machine. The step-up height is also only seven inches, quite low compared to other machines of its caliber. This empowers those with limited mobility and more petite statures to step onto the cross trainer seamlessly.
Another perk to the Star Trac S-CTx is the fact it doesn’t have any power requirements besides a motivated user. Conserve energy and don’t deal with the frustration of an increased electric bill just for your fitness needs. As it doesn’t have a plug, you will also have more freedom as to where it’s placed in your fitness room.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer.
OPTIONAL PERSONAL VIEWING SYSTEM
Add individual entertainment to each cardio piece with a Personal Viewing System
Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer Features and Specifications:
|Step-Up Height||Overall Weight||Width||Length||Height|
|7 ̋ (18 cm)||483 lbs (219 kg)||30 ̋ (76 cm)||76 ̋ (193 cm)||72 ̋ (183 cm)|
PEDAL SIZE: 17.5” l x 8” w (45 x 20 cm), open ended
DISTANCE BETWEEN PEDALS (Q-FACTOR): 2.25” (5.72 cm)
ELECTRICAL: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed. AC adapter is available for an upgrade
CERTIFICATION: UL/CSA, CE, FCC, or CISPR
COLORS FRAME: Star Trac Silver, Shrouds: Slate Gray, Accents: Black
RESISTANCE: 20 levels of intensity
HR MONITORING: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
READOUTS: 4-character message window; Dedicated: Time, Heart Rate, Motivational Track, Profile Scrolling: Calories, Watts, Distance, Speed, METs
PROGRAMS: 10 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control Constant Heart Rate Control
STANDARD FEATURES: Personal cooling fan, dedicated heart rate display, pre-wired for Star Trac entertainment solution, Soft Trac pedals, and CSAFE data port.
ENTERTAINMENT: Pre-wired for S Series entertainment system
- Integrated 15.6” (39.6 cm) HD Personal Viewing Screen with dedicated intuitively-placed channel and volume controls provides a personalized viewing experience (additional fees apply).
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific work out programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry, and multiple cup and accessory holders.
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles.
- Star Trac’s popular adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- Soft Trac® pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout.
Some of our favorite parts of the Star Trac S-CTx:
- 15-inch HD personal viewing screen
- Easy-to-use console with clear stats display
- Multiple cup holder and accessory attachments
- Adjustable cooling fans
- Shock-absorbing pedals
- Low step-up height of only 7”
- Weight capacity of 350 lb
- Straightforward keypad features
- Small footprint
- 20 different resistance levels
Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer Warranty:
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor
Light Commercial Warranty:
-Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor
Order your Star Trac S-CTx Cross Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.