Star Trac Turbo Trainer
Star Trac Turbo Trainer
The Star Trac Turbo Trainer is a commercially designed isokinetic air-resistance bike that delivers simultaneous upper and lower body movement. Patent pending bottom bracket and pedal system provides unparalleled strength and durability in a robust chain drive design. Air is displaced at a rate that matches the users effort. The Star Trac Turbo Trainer 9-4550 is perfect for any home or gym setting. This bike is great for lower body injuries or to just focus on uppper body training.
The Star Trac Turbo Trainer resistance matches the effort exerted by the rider. When wearing a chest strap the console will display the users statistics like time elapsed, distance, kilocalories, RPMs and telemetric heart rate.
The Star Trac Turbo Trainer can be used for many fitness settings such as; cardiac rehab, sports performance, to cross fit training. This turbo trainer can be focused on upper body or lower body or both at the same time.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have.
Star Trac Turbo Trainer Features:
- The Turbo Trainer® by Star Trac is a commercially designed isokinetic air-resistance bike that delivers simultaneous upper and lower body exercise options.
- A classic exercise modality with a full commercial design and warranty ready to accommodate rehabilitation, fi tness and sports performance.
- Patent pending bottom bracket and pedal system provides unparalleled strength and durability in a robust drive train design.
- Isokinetic flywheel provides a powerful isokinetic tool for all types of training situations from low RPM low load rehab to high performance high Watt output interval training.
- Air is displaced at a rate that matches the users effort level, the harder the fl ywheel is turned (higher RPM), the greater the isokinetic resistance.
- Compact and self-powered, it can easily be placed in any part of a facility where space is limited and electricity is absent.
- Console measures workout metrics: including elapsed time, distance, kilocalories, RPM’s and telemetric heart rate when combined with a compatible chest strap.
- Dual platform pedals with inline skate-style straps provide user with option for secure hold or strap-free platform workout.
- Seat hight, fore and aft adjustments for ideal fit.
Star Trac Turbo Trainer Specifications:
Model # 9-4550
User Weight Capacity: 350lbs
Overall Weight: 155lbs
Parts - 2 year warranty
Labor - 1 year warranty
Order your Star Trac Turbo Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.