Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System
HangUps Teeter EP-950 Inversion Table rotates on a pivot system. With simple arm movements (rotation is accomplished by shifting the weight of the arms), it easily rotates to any comfortable angle. The smooth rotation allows for oscillation and intermittent traction. Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels to control the aggressiveness of rotation, and the tether strap allows you to pre-select the maximum angle of inversion.
Whether you want to improve your posture, reduce back pain, or simply minimize your daily stress load, the HangUps Teeter EP-950 Inversion Table makes a terrific choice. Inversion therapy works by placing your body in line with the downward force of gravity. In the process, inversion elongates the spine, increases the space between the vertebrae, and relieves the pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots. And less pressure means less back pain, as well as fewer headaches and neck problems. Inversion is ideal for people with persistent spine and muscle aches, in addition to athletes who frequently push their bodies out of whack through repetitive muscle motions, such as runners, weightlifters, skiers, cyclists, and golfers. Studies suggest that inverting yourself a mere 25 degrees for even a few minutes per day can have tremendous positive effects.Never before has an inversion table worked with your body the way an EP series inversion table does. The EP-950--Teeter's top-of-the-line EP inversion table--uses Teeter's patented Flex Technology design to move as you move. By working with your body instead of against it, the table accommodates a greater range of motion than other tables, promoting realignment of the spine and relaxing your muscles. The EP-950 then adds an optimal surface for decompression, with a smooth, light-friction texture that allows the body to slide and achieve a premium stretch.
Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemTM: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
EZ StretchTM Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
Over EZTM Handles: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent.
Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
Chat with one of our friendly agents at FitnessZone and learn more about the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System. Order your Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System from FitnessZone.com today!
Robust Medical-Grade Frame
Standard to All EP-Series Inversion Tables:
Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented designmoves with you,accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Flex Technology constructionis more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialTM: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories: Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
* Note the EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Robust A-frame tubing with corner feet that increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: The EP-950 arrives 90% pre-assembled. The engineering group evaluation reported 13 minutes of assembly time for the Teeter, in contrast to the other brands which required an average of 71 minutes - that's enough time saved to invert twice a day for a week!
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
- Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System Benefits:
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Improve joint flexibility and range of movement
Renew and Rejuvenate the Body After a Workout
- Restore: Just a few minutes of decompression after high-impact or compressive activities helps to lengthen muscles and restore moisture and nutrient content to the soft tissue of the joints, increasing overall flexibility and shock absorption.
- Repair: Inversion increases the space between the vertebrae and reduces intervertebral disc pressure, which helps to hydrate the disc and restore nutrients. Healthier discs can lead to healthier nerve roots, improved joint mobility and relief of back pain.
- Recover: Inversion stimulates lymph and blood flow to remove the lactic acid and cellular debris that are a result of a strenuous workout, thus reducing soreness in muscles and making room for new growth.
- Enhancing cartilage nutrition and joint lubrication: Decompression aids in joint lubrication by altering the pressure and suction forces within the joint, helping to stimulate the synovial fluid that nourishes cartilage.
- Improving joint flexibility & range of motion: The restored moisture in the soft tissue promotes the longevity of joint performance.
- Strengthening ligaments: Loading ligaments naturally helps increase the collagen for better joint support and injury prevention.
- Improving shock absorption: Hydrated joints offer better cushioning.
- Encouraging proper posture and body symmetry: Inversion therapy on a Teeter encourages realignment of the spine, which helps correct posture.
- Developing balance awareness: Occurs when the upper regions of the inner ear are stimulated.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System Specifications:
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled Footprint: 64" x 29" x 61"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 29" x 88"
Assembled Weight: 78 lbs
*EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots
Order your Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.