Teeter Hang Ups Power VI XL Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups Power VI XL Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups Power VI XL Inversion Table Specifications:
The Power XL Inversion Table helps to achieve functional fitness, offering joint decompression and back pain relief in the form of mild stretching and relaxation as well as more active core training for improved strength and flexibility.
Ideal for multi-user environments, this inversion table has a convenient one-button control that takes the guesswork out of a workout, eliminating the need for user-specific adjustments. Simply secure the ankles and push the button for smooth and controlled rotation.
Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available, Teeter Hang Ups power inversion tables are UL Listed 1647 for motor-operated exercise machines. Teeter's two-year warranty exceeds industry standards.
Teeter Hang Ups Power VI XL Inversion Table Features:
Most inversion table brands restrict users to a 300 lbs/6'6" user rating or less. Only Teeter caters to a broader range of users with our XL inversion table. Now users from 6'0" - 7'4" and up to 350 pounds can invert comfortably and securely.
Larger bodies experience the pull of gravity more than the average skeleton. Added height or weight wears on joints and creates fatigue from simple daily activities. Some people gifted with larger statures place additional strain on their frames by participating in high-impact activities like basketball and football.
Robust tubing and broader dimensions accommodate larger statures while maintaining Teeter's standard for quality and precision balancing. Used by everyone from professional athletes to weekend warriors, Teeter XL inversion equipment is ideal for users who require more support from their inversion equipment.
- Instructional Plaques: Durable ABS plates are displayed on the equipment to provide every user with detailed instructions on product use as well as inverted stretching and exercise.
- Training Support: Four-color training poster and Instructional Training Manual included.
- Easy to Use: Push-button control makes the Power VI the most user-friendly inversion table on the market; the motor-powered design requires no adjustments for user height or weight.
- 0° to 90° Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion tables capable of full inversion that can also be stopped at every rotational angle - and remain fixed at that angle to provide the user with a sturdy workout platform - thanks to patented interlocking gears in the motor.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable while allowing for optimum body slide reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles provide support for mounting and can be used as a "traction handle" for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The oversized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled - simply attach the base to the legs, insert the main shaft and assemble the handles.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual control: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.
Published Medical Studies Show Promise in the Field of Inversion
Researchers have noted:
Patients who were unable to work due to back pain could return to work after using inversion
Inversion reduces the need for sciatica back surgery
Inverted traction is more effective than mechanical traction machines found in doctor's offices
Inversion increases spinal length
Inversion reduces EMG activity (an indicator of muscle pain)
Inverted traction decompresses the lumbar area
Rhythmic traction can lower blood pressure
Inversion reduces disc pressure
Important Medical Studies Relating to How Inversion Could Benefit You
Inversion Therapy in Patients with Pure Single Level Discogenic Disease: a pilot randomized trial. Manjunath Prasad KS, Gregson BA, Hargreaves G, Byrnes T, Mendelow AD. Regional Neurosciences Centre, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Patients who were told they needed sciatic operations were divided into two groups. One group regularly practiced inversion therapy along with regular physiotherapy, while the other practiced physiotherapy alone. Authors stated, "Inversion therapy decreased the need for an operation in sciatica due to single level disc protrusion to 23% as compared to 78% in the non-inversion group."
The results showed that patients who practiced inversion were 70.5% less likely to require surgery.
Height Capacity: 6'6" - 7'4"
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Assembled Footprint: 58.5" x 37" x 80.5"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 92" x 37" x 80.5"
Assembled Weight: 202 lbs
Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
Order your Teeter Hang Ups Power VI XL Inversion Table from FitnessZone.com today!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.