On Sale Today-Call For Best Price!
BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled
Product Code: BodyCraft-F660-Hip-Sled
BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled
Call FitnessZone at 1-800-875-9145 To Save!
Special Sale Starts Today! Call For Details
Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. We have built the BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts – for a lifetime!
The Bodycraft F660 Leg Press and Hack Squat machine has been designed to be as compact as possible, while still supporting an impressive 1000 lb weight capacity. The leg press will probably be the machine where you can lift the most weight so therefore it's important that this weight can be lifted safely. This is why one of the main focuses in the design of the Bodycraft F660 has been on adjustability.
Adjustable settings for 4 different exercises
Being a hack squat and leg press in the same machine, the adjustable angle of the leg press back support also doubles as the foot plate for the hack squat.
The BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled is equipped with a fully adjustable foot plate that accommodates several angles, but also folds out of the way for hack squats. The adjustable shoulder pads of the BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled, meanwhile, allow for a wide range of user heights.
This included pad is found only on the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled. Adding variety, and allowing for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, thereby relieving spinal compression.
The BodyCraft Hip Sled F660 is for machine resistance lovers that prefer to go heavy, but in a safe and secure way that’s biometrically correct. Crafted with only the finest components on planet earth, this powerhouse lower body equipment is about piling on the lean mass, or working areas of the lower body that may have been injured in a way that won’t cause things to go haywire.
At the end of the day this is a strength trainer because the legs are the biggest muscles in the body, and some of the toughest. From the heavy gauge steel and industrial grade linear bearings, to the incredible stable footing, the F660 is built to stand strong in a private or commercial gym for a lifetime.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have and let us help you with your fitness needs.
Don't wait to go heavy with an incrediable machine that will meet your fitness expectations....Go to FitnessZone.com today to order your BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled.
Bodycraft F660 – Features Summary
|BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled F660 Features & Benefits|
The padding is incredibly comfortable, and that’s important for folks that pile on the weights. For many fitness lovers, it’s neither safe nor practical to get into barbell Olympic exercises. Not everyone is comfortable doing traditional squats, but they still need a way to challenge their musculature with high amounts of tension.
Furthermore, the Bodycraft Hip Sled F660 makes it possible to get into a variety of exercises, including: leg presses, hack squats, donkey squats, calf raises, and a more traditional stance squat. And, everything is supported, especially the lumbar system. Spinal compression is no joke, and neither is unnaturally asking the shoulders to support weight the body may not be ready for. Safe and effective, those are the two primary benefits.
Additional F660 BodyCraft Features & Specifications
With a compact footprint the F660 can sit in any corner of the room, or fit perfectly in the free weight room at the local gym. The adjustments are user friendly and easy to spot, plus it has the ability to hold up to 1000 lbs. which is more than enough even for highly conditioned athletes. From an NFL player to his grandma the F660 is versatile enough to be of benefit to anyone.
It’s smooth, quiet and sports a really impressive style, right? The padding is both easy to clean and resistant to odor. They don’t soak in sweat, but repel it. From now and until doomsday the F660 will still have the same uncrushable linear bearings and be ready to assist in reshaping the physique.
|BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled Commercial Features
- Extra removable pads allow for Donkey squat by pressing with lower lumbar. This eliminates the spinal compression associated with heavy weights on your shoulders. Another unique exercise provided is a Donkey Calf, for complete calf development.
- A 2" x 3" calf block is included (not shown) that inserts in the the hack squat plate allowing for the proper range of motion for Donkey Calf and Standing Calf.
- Fully adjustable foot plate / back pad.
- Adjustable shoulder pads allow for a wide range of user heights. This also allows us to make the machine smaller than most.
- Fully adjustable foot plate for any desired angle. Foot plate also folds out of the way for Hack Squats.
- We use industrial grade linear bearings! While other companies use plastic wheels that tend to flatten and disintegrate over time. Linear bearings never flatten and are next to impossible to wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- 1000 pound weight capacity!
- Space saving design!
- Four different exercises provided!
- Leg Press
- Hack squats with weight on shoulders
- Donkey squats with weight on lumbar
- Calf raises
- Leg Press
|BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled Commercial Specifications
- Constructed using 11 gauge, 2" x 3" steel tubing and 1/4" plate steel.
- Carriage rides on industrial grade Linear Bearings, and 1.5 inch case hardened steel solid guide rods.
- All pads use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and, high density foam. The leg press back pad features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for the hack squat.
- The Squat, Shoulder and Leg Press pads are permanently attached for convenience longevity.
- The large 24" x 16" diamond skid leg press plate can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- The extra large 24" x 27" diamond skid hack squat plate allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Heavy Duty 75 lb carriage.
- Efficient Compact small size!
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 79" long x 50" high.
|BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled Commercial Warranty
- Parts: 2 Years
- Frame: 10 Years
|BodyCraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled Home Warranty
Home Warranty: Lifetime Warranty On All Parts
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!