First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT
Product Code: E-720
First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT
The First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT (Cross Trainer) applies fluid resistance to recumbent cycling and also functions as an upper body ergometer. The combination of fluid resistance to cycling and upper body strength building gives an individual a novel whole body workout in one piece of equipment. With 20 levels of patented variable adjustment, this is ideal for the family that may encompass fitness levels from sedentary to athlete in training. Now, instead of buying several pieces of large equipment or a very large multi-functional equipment, you can get a great cardio and calorie burn, and a great upper and lower body strength training device, all in one. The First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT is perfect for the mini-gym, small office or hospitality industry where “choice” equipment has to work within limited space confines. Larger gyms or wellness centers should delight in being able to apply fluid resistance beyond rowing while continuing the high ”experiential” benefits of cycling.
The First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT is a combination Recumbent Cycle Bike and Seated/Standing Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) offering maximum versatility of equipment ideal for commercial use yet small enough for a home setting. With a 360 degree rotational arm, the First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT instantly adapts for recumbent bike cycling and seated arm crank exercises using the swivel seat for easy in and out access, a wheelchair or a balance ball as well as standing arm crank exercises. Your clients will achieve total body conditioning and strengthening with the First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT while raising their heart rate within fat burning and fitness training levels for maximum calorie burn.
The First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT virtually affects every muscle in the body while cycling, legs, core, back, shoulders and arms using the upper body ergometer, get a full strengthening and conditioning workout. 20 Variable Fluid Resistance levels provide the resistance needed for a grueling, intense workout or a light warm up. Dual pedal/hand grips operate in forward and reverse directions with consistent fluid resistance throughout for unbeatable total body conditioning.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to chat with one of our fitness advisors with any questins you may have about the First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT. Order your First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT from FitnessZone.com today!
From group exercise to wheelchair bound medical rehabilitation First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT is adjustable to give the user the maximum ergonomic benefit and safety during their workouts.
First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Features
- 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Variable length crank arms - First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT is ideal for mechanical/rehab use
- Seated, standing or wheelchair access with (Swivel Seat Adjustments)!!
- Operates in forward & reverse directions
- Angle adjustable, self leveling hand grips
- Main arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism
- First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Interactive Performace Monitor
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
- Contoured "soft touch" seat with lumbar support
- Foot rest for added stability
- Heart rate reception built in
- First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT has a Compact footprint
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied)
360 degree rotational arm allows for a wheelchair or a balance ball as well as standing arm crank exercises
|First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Specifications|
- Footprint: 125 x 99cm (49 x 39")
- Shipping dimensions:
- 1180mm x 770 x 780 (46.46in x 30.32 x 30.71)
- Nett Weight 123kg (270.6lb)
- Gross Weight 143kg (314.6lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.709 (25.04cu.ft)
|First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Commercial Warranty|
Order your First Degree E-720 Fluid Cycle XT from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!