Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer
Product Code: F500
Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer
Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home. Order your Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Body Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals.
Station to station, the F500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more.
This machine has a single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design that offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability.
Whether you configure your Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer single stack gym to include a multi-hip station, vertical knee raise/dip station, leg press, weight-assisted pull-up station, inner/outer thigh station or chin-up attachment (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to talk with one of our fitness advisors about the Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer and let us help you customize your equipment to help meet your fitness goals. Order your Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer from FitnessZone today!
Advantages of using the Fusion 500 home gym
Owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
No personal trainer is available 24/7, but when you workout with the Fusion 500, a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen is at your beck and call... in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The Fusion 500 configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises, including:
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press
- and many others
Body Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer Multi-Press Arms
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G5S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
FUSION Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up StationChin-ups and Dips have long been a standard for increased upper body strength and conditioning. The benfits of these exercises can now be achieved by fitness enthusiasts of every strength level. With it's weight-assisted knee-pad mechanism the FCDWA provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Attaches directly to the weight stack of either the FUSION500 or FUSION600 Personal Trainer Gyms to allow the user to counterbalance their own bodyweight.
Additionally, the FCDWA features Vertical Knee Raise capabilities designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques. Features Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
FUSION 500 or FUSION 600 Leg Press Attachment2:1 ratio. Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
FUSION Vertical Knee-Raise / Dip Station
Save space by attaching this VKR station directly to yhe back of your gym. Build a stronger core and upper body with knee raises, leg lifts, twists and dips. Specially contoured and oversized back pad, arm pads and handgrips add comfort to the abdominal, shoulder and triceps workouts. It's a combination Vertical Knee Raise and Dip Station.
For use with the FUSION500 or FUSION600 Home Gyms only.
FUSION Pull Up Bar AttachmentThe Fusion Pull Up Bar attachment easily attaches to the Fusion 500 and Fusion 600 home gym and is a stable station that allows you to do chins, pull ups, knee ups etc in the comfort of your own home.
FUSION Multi-Hip Station
Concentrate on Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh, Hip Flexor or Glute / Buttock muscles. Features include easy entry and exit design, adjustable height pivot point, adjustable cam for proper hip joint alignment and stabilizing handles for balance.
For use with the FUSION 500 or FUSION 600 Home Gyms only.
|Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer Features|
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your Fusion 500 to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
|Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer Specifications
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing (210 lb. Stack)
- 6mm upper support plates
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley covers
- 83" H x 76" L x 48" W (210 lb. Stack)
|Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer Warranty
- Commercial Rated-Perfect For Apartments, Hotels, Fire Depts., Corporate Wellness, and so forth...
- Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every Endurance machine, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Order your Body-Solid Fusion 500 Personal Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!