Limited Time Offer Save $50.00 OFF Today!
First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower
Product Code: First-Degree-Pacific-AR-Fluid-Rower
First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower
The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce workout. With water, the harder you work, the tougher it gets.
Ask any rower! Developed in collaboration with professional rowers, The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower delivers the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower has a multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ and the most consistent resistance of any rowing ergo meter in its class.
When all you hear is the sound of water, like waves on a beach, and see the water spinning as you workout, your total experience is in harmony.
With the First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower there is no whirring noises, no cables, no dead zones, no maintenance…just you and your machine enjoying the nature of a great workout.
Designed to look great in any room, the First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower can be wheeled away and stored vertically after use.
No disassembly required. Absolutely the best total body aerobic workout you'll ever enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Why accept a status quo solution when you can have this?
The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower operates on the innovative principle of fluid resistance and with a high level of adjustability,
integrating the very best materials in its construction and able to provide an excellent workout experience, the PACIFIC Challenge AR is one of the best selling models at this point.
Boasting a robust construction, easy storage and portability, this model constitutes an excellent addition to any home training room or gym.
The patented Fluid Technology of the First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower system provide a unique adjustability of resistance.
The range of variability is genuinely huge and can satisfy the needs of all users from the smallest lightweights to elite heavyweight athletes.
So as the athlete increases workout intensity, the Fluid Technology resistance of the First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower responds instantaneously.
No slack, no slippage, no flat spots, just full on resistance, in an instant, always there for you at the precise moment you want it!
Every competitive rower knows the feel of the cube rule, and just how tough it can be to squeeze that tiny extra bit of speed out of the boat in the race to the line.
And that’s why we say that Fluid Technology gives you the nearest thing to real on-water rowing.
Benefits of Rowing
Rowing is one of the few non-weight bearing sports that exercises all the major muscle groups, including quads, biceps, triceps, lats, glutes and abdominal muscles.
Rowing improves cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength.
The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower stands ready to become what you need it to be to get you where you want to be.
The First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower will help you achieve a rapid path to good health,
physical fitness and the body you really want and allow you to strengthened every part of your body for the way you want to live.
Don't wait call 1-800-875-9145 to chat with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower!
Order your First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Rower from FitnessZone.com today!
| First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower Features
- Featuring the all new, mutil level patented fluid resistance tank for home. A simple turn of the adjuster dial provides a feather light
- resistance workout to full olympic sprint on the fly.
- Natural, quiet, and soothing water resistance creates a fun “experience”
- Simulates real on-water rowing and the whole on-water experience
- Resistance adapts to work intensity easily, naturally, no complexity to manage
- Pacific Rower Computer displays: Time; Distance; 500m split time; Strokes per min; Calories per hour; Watts; Interval training
- Angled ergonomically designed handle prevents strain on wrists and hands even on long hard workouts
- Pacific Rower Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks or bare feet.
- Light & easy to move around. Stores in just 21x20”.
|First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower Specifications
Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
Product size – L 1975mm (77.8″) x W 530mm (20.9″) x H 510mm (20.1″)
Max User Weight – 140kg (300lb)
- 965mmx555mmx572mm (37.99 x 21.85 x 22.51″)
- Net Weight: 25kg (55.12lb)
- Gross Weight: 32kg (70.55lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.3063 (10.82 cubic feet)
- 1300mm x 70mm x 90mm (51.18 x 2.76 x 3.54″)
- Net Weight: 1.8kg (3.67lb)
- Gross Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.008 (0.28 cubic feet)
First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower Warranty
- Frame: 5 years
- Tank & Seals: 2 years
- Components: 1 year
Order your First Degree Pacific Challenge AR Fluid Rower from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!