BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial
Product Code: JONESLTC
BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial
The BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine is a revolutionary design totally replacing the traditional Smith machine! Its patented 3-D Technology travels not only up and down but forward and backward allowing for tricks that it's Grandpa Smith just can't muster.The Next Generation of Smith is the BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine! 3-D Technology Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed. The BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine is truely the ultimate smith machine for your workout.
The BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter!
At any point during the exercise movement, with a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is racked into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security.
BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial is best known for great strength equipment and for good reason. Their Platinum gyms, Jones Smith and F-660 Hip Sled are some of the best products on the market. Unlike others that followed in their footsteps, the Jones line of smiths offers the safest solo lifting on the market. The safety spotters travel with the bar allowing for immediate racking plus the BodyCraft Jones Smith Machin offers traditional or freedom of movement. With the updated look, it is now the best functioning and best looking unit available.
With the BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine you have the Freedom of a Power Rack with the Safety of a Smith Machine!
BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial is Built For You
What is so revolutionary about the Jones?
- It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
- 3-D Movement
- Commercially Rated
- Olympic Bar
- Chin-up Bar
What are the benefits?
- Reduced risk of Injury. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results. The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions. Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
Can it be used as a Smith Machine?
- Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises!
Call 1-800-875-9145 and chat with one of our agents with any questions about the BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine and ask for added discounts. Order your BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine from FitnessZone.com today!
BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine with Optional Equipment
BodyCraft F602 Deluxe Flat / Incline / Decline Dumbbell Bench
Optional Bench $399.00
Add the Optional Equipment to your BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine For a Great Total Body Workout
Lat Attachment Option (+$1000.00)
|BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Features and Bar Options
- Linear bearings - Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and Bar slides - There are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine! In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones machine! This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a Power Rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
- Construction: - Constructed of 2" X 3", 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
- Olympic Power Bar included - The Jones machine comes with the JB7PB Power Bar.
- Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter - With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is ‚Äúracked‚ÄĚ into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security .
- Self-spotting - The Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
- Easy Transitions - Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Pop pin locks - for traditional smith exercises.
- Active Balance Power Bar- The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Power Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. Extra $200 charge applies.
- Power Bar - Top quality Power Bar without Active Balance feature. 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity. Extra $100 charge applies.
- Economy Olympic Bar - 7' Long. Olympic size Nylon weight holders rotate on Nylon bushings. 25mm Diameter, 35 lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
|BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Specs
- Length: 42.13" (58.63 w/ lat attachment)
- Width: 81.34"
- Height: 83.07"
- The Functional Training Attachment Option - for the Jones Light Commercial model consists of two individual adjustable cable columns that bolt directly to the front corners of the Jones Machine. Each individual cable column includes a 200-pound weight stack and is adjustable to 18 different positions, providing an almost unlimited array of exercises. Functional training, core training, sports specific, even cardio training exercises can all be performed with this attractive addition to the Jones.
|BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Warranty
Residential: Lifetime (of original owner) frame and all parts.
Order your BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine Light Commercial from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!