Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000
Product Code: VF86100
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000
The SPORT VIBE 1000 features adjustable Isometric Tension Straps for increasing the spectrum of upper and lower body workouts.
Amongst the numerous available studies performed on the benefits of standard WBV, NASA is in the midst of their own studies regarding the benefits of skeletal muscle development under an environment of artificially increased gravity. This study indicates a means by which to provide a more effective muscle building program while using no external weights, or a reduced amount of external weights, while also applying more force directly to the muscle belly. Sport indicated that these techniques can also help increase bone mass density.
Also, by exercise standards and definition, the principle of applying a rapid contractive force to a muscle is considered to be a plyometric training technique. Therefore, the use of combining vertical vibration to a muscle group under an isometric contraction is essentially a hybrid of isometrics and plyometrics; and even more so when true plyometric movement is incorporated in the training session. We have coined this type of training ‘PLISOMETRICS’. The SPORT VIBE 1000 also features adjustable Isometric Tension Straps for increasing the spectrum of upper and lower body workouts.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000.
Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000 Uses
- Plisometric Exercises
- Vibrating Isometric Exercises
- Muscle Stimulation
- Improving Balance
- Improving Flexibility
- Perform Muscle Building and Toning Isometric Poses: Push-Up, Assymetric Squat, Balance Assisted Squat, V-Up, Modified Crunch, Calf Raise, Double Leg Raise, Triceps Dip, Pelvic Thrust, Modified Push-Up, Plank Push-Up, Plank Side Push-Up, Lunge, Plisometric Triceps Dips
- Perform Balance Training Exercises: Flamingo Stance, Front Leg Extension, Rear Leg Extension, Swan Pose
- Perform Flexibility Training: Glute/Leg Stretch, Adductor Stretch, Abductor Stretch, Torso Twist
- Assume Numerous Massage/Meditative/Relaxation/Yoga Poses
- Perform Non-Stagnant Contraction (Power Movements) with or without Weights or Medicine Balls: Single Leg Side Thrust, Single Leg Front Thrust, Side Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Front Step w/ Single Leg Side Thrust, Squat Thrust, Lunge Thrust
- Sports Specific Applications for Basketball, Volleyball, Combat Sports, Gymnastics, Baseball, Swing Sports, Football, Tennis and More
- Use the Isometric Tension Straps to perform front lateral raises, side lateral raises, biceps curls, shoulder shrugs, triceps kickbacks, squat presses and squat laterals
Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000 Proven Benefits
- Optimize Muscle Performance
- Optimize Strength
- Optimize Power
- Optimize Flexibility
- Optimize Tone
- Improve Reflex Strength
- Improve Agility
- Improve Quickness
- Relax and Rehabilitate Tired Muscles
- Ligament Rehabilitation
- Helps Against Osteoporosis by Maintaining or Increasing Bone Mass Density
- Helps Relieve the Pain Caused by Acute Back Pain
- Helps to Improve Postural Stability
- Increases Strength and Stability in the Hip Flexors
- Temporarily Improves Circulation of the Blood and Lymphatic Fluids
- Helps with Weight Loss
Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000 Product Features
- Detailed User’s Guide
- ETL Approved
- Application: Professional
- Weight Capacity 990 lbs.
- Net Weight: 176 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27″ x 26.5″ x 56.5″
- Control: Control Panel
- Frequency: 5 Hz – 30 Hz
- Programming: 8 Manual / 7 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 1 mm. fixed
- Isometric Tension Straps Included
Order your Health Mark Sport Vibe 1000 from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!