WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor
Product Code: WATS1C
WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor
Athletes and those seeking a healthy lifestyle have long been using the S1 Rowing Machine as part of their training and general fitness routines.
The WaterRower S1 Rowing Machine in Brushed Stainless Steel with S4 Monitor works by fatiguing the user purely aerobically.
Rowing with a sliding seat uses a very large muscle mass as the upper, lower and trunk muscles are used vigorously.
One of the main advantages of rowing is that the sitting position removes the user’s body weight from the injury-prone hip, knee, and ankle joints –
therefore reducing the potential of impact injury to these joints. Rowers respond to the work applied, allowing constant effort through the whole stroke -
unlike resistance based machines where effort is high at the beginning of the stroke and fades as the resistance is overcome.
Calories are burned in relation to the number of muscles used and the intensity and duration of the exercise.
No other exercise equipment burns, tones, and works the body as effectively as the WaterRower S1 Rowing Machine in Brushed Stainless Steel with S4 Monitor.
Rowing, like other endurance based aerobic activities such as swimming and cycling, has long been recognized as the most complete aerobic exercise.
It is a non-impact workout and is naturally smooth and flowing. With the S1 WaterRower, you work 84% of your entire mucle mass – more than any other exercise.
The WaterRower S1 Rower is handcrafted from brushed Stainless Steel. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel has been specifically designed to emulate the
dynamics of a boat moving though water and is unsurpassed in its simulation of the physical and physiological benefits of rowing.
The WaterRower S1 Rower is unsurpassed in terms of design refinement. WaterRower S1 Rower has a patented WaterFlywheel design emulates rowing like no machine before it.
Smooth, silent and storing conveniently upright the WaterRower S1 Rower is perfect for any user and in any environment.
The WaterRower S1 Rower has an unique patented WaterFlywheel has been designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving through water.
When rowing the workout is generated by overcoming the effect of drag as the boat moves through the water.
So with the WaterRower S1 Rower WaterFlywheel the workout is generated by overcoming the effect of drag as the water moves past the tank.
When rowing faster you move the boat, the greater the drag and the greater the intensity of exercise required to maintain your speed on the WaterRower S1 Rower.
The limit to the speed you can maintain is you, your physiology. Not the machine.
Because the WaterRower S1 Rower has a precision sprag clutch engages the instant the handle is pulled there is no jerkiness or jarring at the beginning of the stroke.
The WaterRower S1 Rower has a frame that is brushed stainless steel much of the mechanical vibration typical of other exercise machinery is dampened.
Add up all the benefits of the WaterRower S1 Rower and it's no wonder more and more people are stepping off the stationary bike and strapping into a rower.
People are catching on that they could be getting so much more out of their workout in the same amount of time.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to talk with one of our agents at FitnessZone with any questions you may have about the WaterRower S1 Rower.
Order your WaterRower S1 Rower from FitnessZone.com today to enhance the quality and enjoyment of your workouts.
|WaterRowewr S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor
WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower Console Features
QuickStart Feature- simply press the On button and the monitor is ready for use, away you row
|WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor Features
- Infinitely Variable Resistance: The benefit of a water resistance rower is that it most closely simulates a boat moving through water.
- When rowing the resistance is due to the effect of fluid drag acting on the boat. Go faster, resistance increases.
- Go slower resistance decreases. Importantly, the user chooses; regardless of age, gender, size or fitness.
- The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel's patented WaterFlywheel emulates this naturally self-paced benefit of rowing.
- This is a workout you can start benefitting from immediately, regardless of experience!
- Silent Flywheel: Because the patented WaterFlywheel replicates the same physical dynamics as rowing, its operation is just as silent.
- When the handle is pulled, only the soothing sound of rushing water is heard.
- The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel's frame also assists in dampening noise and vibration, making this one of the smoothest machines on the market.
- Balanced Tear-drop Handle: The handle of the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel is made of aluminum for strength and lightness,
- with a tear-drop shape that fits comfortably into the palm of the hand to minimize wrist torque - a common cause of tendonitis.
- Because of its strength and lightness, the drive strap of the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel is high-density polyester webbing, guided by nylon pulleys.
- The drive strap does not wear and is maintenance-free, requiring no messy lubrication.
- Ergonomically Contoured Seat: Supported on all four corners and ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort,
- the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel seat is incredibly stable, gliding smoothly on eight urethane wheels.
- Floating Heel-Rest Design: The Rowing Machine's footboard incorporates the all-new Floating Heel-Rest design.
- The cup of the heel-rest follows the heel as it rises from the footboard providing stability and comfort from the beginning to end of each stroke.
- The heel-rest position is adjusted simply by pressing the central button to disengage the lock pins securing the footpads.
- Tank: The tank of the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel is made from polycarbonate, one of the strongest plastics available.
- It is virtually indestructible. The tank is sealed and can be filled with municipal water via a small opening closed by a stopper.
- This water typically contains enough chlorine to remain clear for some time.
- After exposure to light, the chlorine will degrade and the chlorine tablets included free with the WaterRower S1 Stainless
- Steel should be added periodically.
- Dual Rails: Dual rails are featured on all WaterRowers including the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel. While attractive,
- they are designed to absorb sound and vibration, making for a smooth and silent stroke.
- These rails are part of a frame that can support over 2,200lbs of weight!
- Spragg Clutch: The key to the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel's smooth stroke is its "spragg" clutch that engages instantaneously.
- Unlike other clutches that produce a jerky or jarring impact somewhere during the stroke, the spragg clutch has no lag in pickup,
- which means no lower back pain for you.
The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor is the Ultimate Cross Trainer
- Burn in excess of 1,000 calories per hour
- Work 84% of your muscle mass
- Target core muscles and strengthen posture, helping to reduce back ailments
- Work joints through a full range of motion, improving joint health an flexibility
- Seated, non-load-bearing and low impact; rowing removes stress on the injury-prone joints of the ankles, knees and hips
|The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor WaterFlyWheel
The WaterRower's S1 Stainless Steel Frame also assists in dampening out any noise or vibration, there is no metallic clanking,
just the soothing sound of running water, making the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower the quietest rowing machine ever.
The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower has been designed to optimize ease of storage.
Simply lift one end and the machine stores conveniently upright in about the space of a dining room chair.
The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower has a light wooden frame, the positioning of the WaterFlywheel close to the wheels,
and the leverage effect provided by the rails, makes lifting almost effortless.
When stored the WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel provides a low center of gravity making the machine very stable.
Designed with an obsession for detail, the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower is unmatched by any other fitness equipment.
The overriding design philosophy of the WaterRower has achieved "beauty by simplicity". Every detail has been resolved to compliment the overall appearance and
performance of the machine.
Order your WaterRower Natural Ash Rower from FitnessZone.com today!
WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower Unique WaterFlywheel
The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower unique WaterFlywheel design uses an specially formed paddle to cup the moving water, reduce slippage and produce an unrivalled simulation of the benefits of rowing;
Because the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower has a patented Water Flywheel it uses the same physical dynamics as rowing, its operation is equally as peaceful. Simply pull the handle and you are greeted with the sound of surging water. The noise, while not silent, is soothing to the ears and is far from intrusive on the WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower.
|The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor Optional Accessories
- High Rise Attachment - $100
- HR Receiver - $50
- HR Chest Belt - $50
|The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor Specs
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 19.625” / 50 cm
- Stored: Depth - 19.625” / 50 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg (dry), 125 lb / 57 kg (17 l of water)
- Brushed Stainless Steel
|The WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor Warranty
- Frame: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
“ WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase”.
Order your WaterRower S1 Stainless Steel Rower with S4 Monitor from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!