Ab Coaster CS1500
Product Code: ab-coaster-cs1500
Ab Coaster CS1500
The Ab Coaster CS1500 is the newest version of our most poplular Ab Coaster model and is perfect for both home and light commercial applications. Rounding out the Commercial Series product line, the newly re-designed Ab Coaster CS1500 is perfect for personal training studios, hotels, and other light commercial use.
The Ab Coaster CS1500 is the top of the line Ab Coaster in the Personal Series for residential use. The new features of the Ab Coaster CS1500 include smooth stainless steel rails, urethane pads, adjustable hand grips, and a freestyle motion seat.
- The Ab Coaster CS1500 combines the simplicity of the ab crunch with the effectiveness of the hanging leg raise.
- The curved track mimics natural spinal flexion, allowing anyone to perform an abdominal lift in perfect form, regardless of fitness level.
- The Ab Coaster® promotes core stabilization while exercising the abdominals through a full range of motion.
- The ergonomic carriage places you in a comfortable kneeling position, isolating the abdominal region and virtually eliminating any hip flexor involvement.
The Ab Coaster CS1500 is a revolutionary exercise device that is taking abdominal training in a whole new direction. Unlike traditional crunches, which work your abs from the “top down,” the Ab Coaster CS1500 works your abs from the “bottom up,” while limiting stress to your neck, back and shoulders.
Gymnasts and bodybuilders have known this secret for years: to get a strong, lean core necessary for competition, they work their abs from the bottom up.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to talk with one of our FitnessZone agents with any questions you may have about the Ab Coaster CS1500. To significally lose weight and inches order your Ab Coaster CS1500 from FitnessZone.com today!
|The Most Difficult Ab Exercises Made Easy|
The Hanging Leg Raise is a “bottom up” exercise that is highly effective for developing great abs. But it is a very difficult exercise to perform. Here’s why. The exercise requires not only tremendous upper body strength to hang from a bar, but it also requires you to perform a lower abdominal contraction while lifting the entire weight of your lower body. This exercise sounds hard because it is hard. In fact, for the average person, this exercise is nearly impossible.
The Ab Coaster CS1500 makes this difficult exercise possible for anyone to perform
It's Weight-bearing design eliminates the need to hang from a bar and places the user in a comfortable kneeling position off the floor. The Ab Coaster’s curved track guides you through a perfect lower abdominal lift while eliminating strain to your neck, back and shoulders. The Ab Coaster engages your abs from start-to-finish, giving you a constant core contraction with every repetition. The free-style motion seat moves in all directions so you can target your obliques at every angle for a complete abdominal workout.
|The Ab Coaster’s unique design helps you work your abs—from the “bottom up.”
The basic Forward Lift motion requires you to lift your knees and legs while contracting your abs.
The Free-Style motion seat allows you to target your right or left obliques.
Ab Definition for Everyone
|The Ab Coaster CS1500 has a patented design, combined with its plate-loading resistance system, allows anyone— from beginner to advanced—to achieve great abs in the most effective way possible.|
|Ab Coaster CS1500 Features
- 2" rails vs. 1.5" rails
- 95 lbs. machine weight vs. 70 lbs.
- 400 lbs. user capacity vs. 300 lbs.
- 30 lb. add-on weight resistance vs. 20 lbs.
- Ultra-Glide Nylon rollers vs. stand Nylon rollers
- Heavy Duty molded Urethane Pads vs. vinyl pads
- Commercially rated 5-year frame warranty vs. 1-year frame warranty
|Ab Coaster CS1500 Specifications|
- All-Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Rails
- Ultra-Glide Nylon Rollers
- Steel Bearings
- Vinyl Covered Molded Foam Arm Pads
- Adjustable Hand Grips
- Free-style Motion Seat
- 400 lb. User Weight Capacity
- 30 lb. Weight Plate Capacity
- Easy-Move Casters
- Extended Warranty
|Ab Coaster CS1500 Warranty|
- Light Commercial Warranty
- 5-Yr. Frame
- 2-Yr. Roller Bearings
- 90-Day Parts
Order your Ab Coaster CS1500 from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!