Limited Time Offer $400 OFF Today!
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer
Product Code: first-degree-e-920-upper-body-ergometer
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer
Whether you climb mountains, throw a ball in any sport, run, lift at home or at work, dig that hole…
Interactive Performance Monitor:
All commercial machines in the Evolution Series (except E-216 Rower) utilize the new Interactive Performance Monitor.
The Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) displays: time; speed; distance; revolutions per minute; calories per hour; watts;
level and has a heart rate receiver built in. Incorporating a multi-function display that provides everything you need to monitor, motivate and progress,
the IPM give you quick start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memories and a unique Pacer system guaranteed to challenge and inspire you.
Changes can be made during an exercise program. The resistance level can be set to provide precise results.
A level gauge lets you know when to change the batteries. Bigger, better, smarter - the IPM gives you improved functionality and
superior data display while still being simple and intuitive to use.
High Quality UBE Cycle:
From the extra heavy gauge steel welded frame to the adjustable crank arms, the First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer is built to last.
Other features include a contoured comfort seat with side grips and lumbar support, adjustable main arm from horizontal to vertical with an internal gas assist mechanism and
20 levels of resistance that adjusts by a touch of a lever. To top it all off, it comes with a great manufacturer warranty!
Order the First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer from FitnessZone.com Today!
Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance Medium:
The First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer uses water as it's form of resistance.
This is the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing and provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of
motion of the exercise. The natural, soothing sound is an added benefit of the water and contributes to a relaxing and comforting workout experience.
- Two chambers are contained within one tank.
- The inner (passive) chamber stores water.
- Resistance is created by impeller blades churning water in the outer (active) chamber.
- Moving the level indicator varies the level of water in each chamber.
- Maximum resistance occurs when the greatest volume of water is in the outer (active) chamber.
Level 1: Light resistance. Most water in the inner (passive) chamber.
Level 10: Medium resistance. Water levels equal between chambers.
Level 20: Heavy resistance. Most water in the outer (active) chamber.
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer Features
Fully adjustable Upper Body Ergometer
- Fully adjustable Upper Body Ergometer
- 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Variable length crank arms - ideal for mechanical/rehab use
- Seated, standing or wheelchair access
- Operates in forward & reverse directions
- Angle adjustable, self leveling hand grips
- Main arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism
- Interactive Performance Monitor
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
- Contoured "soft touch" seat with lumbar support
- Foot rest for added stability
- Heart rate reception built in
- Compact footprint: 125 x 99cm (49 x 39")
- User Weight Limit: 550 lbs.
- Manufacturer limited warranty: 10 years on frame, 3 years on tank and seals, 2 years on mechanical, 1 year on other.
Adjustable Crank Arm
The First Degree E-920 Ergometer Upper Body Cycle gives users the option of adjusting the crank arm length.
This feature is especially useful for mechanical / rehab use.
|First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer Commercial Warranty|
- Metal Frame: 10 Year Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect
- in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they
- fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical
- component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should
- it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
Order your First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!