First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer
Product Code: first-degree-e-920-upper-body-ergometer
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer
Whether you climb mountains, throw a ball in any sport, run, lift at home or at work, dig that hole…and a myriad of other daily upper body strength requirements, the need to have upper body strength seems to be a benefit to all. There are many quality ways to achieve upper body strength and now fluid resistance technology just became one worthy of your attention.
Revolutionized the Way People Exercise
New Evolution Series
Interactive Performance Monitor
All commercial machines in the Evolution Series (except E-216 Rower) utilize the new Interactive Performance Monitor. The Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) displays: time; speed; distance; revolutions per minute; calories per hour; watts; level and has a heart rate receiver built in. Incorporating a multi-function display that provides everything you need to monitor, motivate and progress, the IPM give you quick start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memories and a unique Pacer system guaranteed to challenge and inspire you. Changes can be made during an exercise program. The resistance level can be set to provide precise results.
A level gauge lets you know when to change the batteries. Bigger, better, smarter - the IPM gives you improved functionality and superior data display while still being simple and intuitive to use.
High Quality UBE Cycle
From the extra heavy gauge steel welded frame to the adjustable crank arms, the First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer is built to last. Other features include a contoured comfort seat with side grips and lumbar support, adjustable main arm from horizontal to vertical with an internal gas assist mechanism and 20 levels of resistance that adjusts by a touch of a lever. To top it all off, it comes with a great manufacturer warranty!
Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance Medium
The First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer uses water as it's form of resistance.
This is the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing and provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of
motion of the exercise. The natural, soothing sound is an added benefit of the water and contributes to a relaxing and comforting workout experience.
- Two chambers are contained within one tank.
- The inner (passive) chamber stores water.
- Resistance is created by impeller blades churning water in the outer (active) chamber.
- Moving the level indicator varies the level of water in each chamber.
- Maximum resistance occurs when the greatest volume of water is in the outer (active) chamber.
Level 1: Light resistance. Most water in the inner (passive) chamber.
Level 10: Medium resistance. Water levels equal between chambers.
Level 20: Heavy resistance. Most water in the outer (active) chamber.
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer Features
Fully adjustable Upper Body Ergometer
- Fully adjustable Upper Body Ergometer
- 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Variable length crank arms - ideal for mechanical/rehab use
- Seated, standing or wheelchair access
- Operates in forward & reverse directions
- Angle adjustable, self leveling hand grips
- Main arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism
- Interactive Performance Monitor
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
- Contoured "soft touch" seat with lumbar support
- Foot rest for added stability
- Heart rate reception built in
- Compact footprint: 125 x 99cm (49 x 39")
- User Weight Limit: 550 lbs.
- Manufacturer limited warranty: 10 years on frame, 3 years on tank and seals, 2 years on mechanical, 1 year on other.
Adjustable Crank Arm
The First Degree E-920 Ergometer Upper Body Cycle gives users the option of adjusting the crank arm length.
This feature is especially useful for mechanical / rehab use.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer Commercial Warranty
- Metal Frame: 10 Year Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
Order your First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!