First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower
Product Code: first-degree-newport-challenge-ar-rower
First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower
The Newport Challenge Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Newport Challenge A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower!
Newport Challenge A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
The First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower (Adjustable Resistance) by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home.
The First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower has the capability to allow the rower to control and adjust the resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the Limited Edition Newport Challenge AR provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience.
TheFirst Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower has an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output, an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower.
|First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower Features
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow oa a workout.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs).
|First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower Specs
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”)
- Width: 530mm (20.9”)
- Height: 510mm (20.1”)
|First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower Warranty
- Frame – 5 years
- Tank and Seals – 2 years
- Components – 1 year.
Order your First Degree Newport Challenge AR Rower from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!