Freemotion i11.9 Incline Trainer FMTK74817
Product Code: freemotion-i119-incline-trainer-FMTK74817
Model # FMTK74817
The i11.9 Incline Trainer has the design runners want, with the incline to boost calorie burn for those who prefer to walk. With an impressive 30% incline and -3% decline, users recruit more muscles, targeting their quads and glutes. The Incline Trainer is equipped with a high definition 10 inch (25.4 cm) tablet featuring iFit and Google Maps, allowing users to create a new workout every time. 1-STEP Controls make this treadmill ideal for HIIT workouts and functional training.
Incline and Decline training
With up to 30% incline, users can recruit more muscle on the i11.9, targeting quads and glutes to get results. The -3% decline builds the "all over" muscles used in everyday life. The tough lift motor delivers 1,500 lbs (680 kg) of lift force for reliable deck movement and stabilization.
High definition capacitive touch display
Experience the workout in full color: This high definition 10 in (25.4 cm) touch screen adds tech luxury to this machine. The tablet is where the workout comes to life, with real-route simulation by iFit and Google Maps, and customized workouts that never lose sight of personal fitness goals.
1-STEP Controls for instant response
The ideal treadmill for a
HIIT workout or functional training, with 1-STEP controls you can
quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with convenient console
New entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Owners can add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) HD Personal TV Screen or a 900/800 MHz receiver to the I11.9 Incline Trainer.
Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips.
The reduced product width of the new Incline Trainer is smaller than previous models. This makes it easier for operators to have several Incline Trainers side by side.
Made of steel, these poweder-coated, large uprights provide strong support and reduce console vibration.
- The strong, adjustable fan is positioned at the top of the console. This allows for a more effective cooling of the user.
- Enjoy consistent performance and intense durability with this lift motor designed to run stronger and longer.
- These welcome rollers make it easier for the Incline Trainer to be moved around the facility, from the strength training area to the cardio floor.
- The ergonomically angled console features convenient 1-STEP Controls and instant workout stats.
- Convenient in-handle controls allow users to increase/decrease speed and incline without moving their hands from the handles.
- The machine's narrowed drive dramatically extends the life of the walking deck.
- Made from flexible Santoprene (a mix of plastic and rubber,) the Incline Trainer's cup holders are more durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- These steel handlebars with last longer and provide more support to the user.
900/800 MHz Receiver
2 Preset Maps
2 Preset Competitions,
3 Preset HD Video Workout Apps
2 Preset Weight Loss Workout Apps
Fitness Tests - Army, Navy, USMC, USAF, WFI, Bruce, Gerkin, PEB
Digital Quick Incline Control 0-30%
Digital Quick Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!