Horizon Oxford 5 Rower
Product Code: horizon-Oxford-5-rower
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
Horizon Oxford 5 RowerYou can work your whole body with a smooth, natural motion using the Horizon Oxford 5 Rower. The Oxford 5 console pivots for easy viewing and you can grab a drink without breaking your form with the front-panel storage that keeps your water within reach while you exercise. Rated “Excellent" at 93% by ETM Test Magazine, a reputable German publication dedicated to informing consumers through objective, non-biased product testing
- Keep your living space for living between workouts because the Oxford 5 folds compactly and stores easily. Folded Dimensions: 44" x 21" x 64"; Assembled Dimensions: 100" x 21" x 40"
- 30 programs including: manual, 6 calorie, 10 step, 10 distance, 3 interval. Contact grips and Polar Wireless receiver help tmonitor your heart rate.
- Glide smoothly along the aluminum rail. The air resistance system allows you tstay in control of your workout intensity. Thick foam handlebars are easy tgrip.
- Keep your feet securely in position with the adjustable straps on the oversized footpads. User weight capacity: 300 lbs. 10 year warranty on frame, 2 yr. on parts, & 1 yr. on labor.
- Put your rower anywhere you like since the console runs on a 2 AA batteries and there are ncords tworry about.
Work your whole body with the classic Horizon Oxford 5 Rower cardio machine that offers low-impact yet challenging exercise. You’ll quickly find your rhythm with the Oxford 5 rower, which uses air resistance to create a natural gliding motion. The Horizon Oxford 5 Rower makes it easy to monitor your effort and keep track of feedback on the pivoting console that you can position for the best view. And thirst will never derail your workout because your water is always within reach in the front-panel storage compartment.
The Horizon Oxford Rower measures 100″ long (8’4″), its long aluminum beam helps the machine fit people of all heights, and the beam can be folded upward up in case floor space is needed.
This rower uses air resistance to support smooth full-body workouts. The Oxford 5 noise level is like that of a household fan, and the resistance increases with your own energy output. This resistance system is suitable for new rowers and more experienced rowers alike. A data console shows heart rate and gives session feedback, but it does not have preset workout programs.
The Oxford 5 Rower has a pivoting console to suit different riders’ heights, and the oversized footpads also make it suitable for the whole family. An integrated shelf can keep hydration within reach.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the Horizon Oxford 5 Rower.
Horizon Oxford 5 Rower Features:
- Air Resistance: Air resistance systems on rowing machines are fans with heavy blades. Your rowing action moves the fan blade, producing minimal noise while sending a refreshing breeze. The more intensely you row, the more resistance is generated. The amount of resistance you can generate makes the Oxford appropriate for novices as well as experienced rowers.
- Comfortable Handlebars: The handlebars are designed for comfortable gripping. Their high density foam covers make it easier to work through long rowing sessions.
- Ergonomic Seat: The Oxford’s seat is ergonomically designed. It is molded for good comfort and better cushioned than seats on other rowing machines.
- Oversized Footpads: The extra-large footpads are made to accommodate any shoe size. The pedals have straps to help you stay in position.
- Adjustable Console: The console has an adjustable angle to help this rower fit any rider. The screen is backlit for easy viewing even at night.
- Wireless Heart Rate Data: The Horizon Oxford has a built-in wireless receiver for heart rate data. Compatible chest straps are sold separately.
- Water Bottle Holder: An open storage compartment beneath the console can be used to keep a water bottle handy.
- Battery Console: The console is powered by a battery. This makes it more convenient to place the rowing machine; there’s no concern about a power cord.
- Easy to Fold & Move: The Horizon rower has a large frame, yet it’s easy to handle. You can fold the machine with a one-step release mechanism. This lets the long beam be stored vertically. Caster wheels make it easy to roll the machine into position.
- Compact for Storage: The machine’s folded dimensions are just 44″ x 21″ x 64″. Unfolded for use, it measures 100″ x 21″ x 40″.
- Warranty: The Horizon Oxford is covered by an acceptable warranty. Customers get five years of coverage on the frame and a two-year warranty on the computer and moving parts.
- Weight Capacity: The Oxford rowing machine can hold up to 285 pounds. It weighs 103 pounds.
Folding design facilitates easy storage. Folded Dimensions
(L x W x H): 44 x 21 x 64 inches
The console pivots for easy viewing. 30 fitness programs keep you motivated. Heart rate training delivers better results in less time. And battery-operated console eliminates cords.
Easily Adjustable Foot Pedals
Adjustable pedal straps keep feet securely in place on over-sized foot pads.
Water Bottle Holder & Comfortable Handles
Front-panel storage keeps water within reach. High-density foam handles are easy to grip.
|Console Specs||Oxford 5|
|Display||5.4" LCD with profile display|
|Workout Feedback||Meters, Time, Time/500M, Watts|
Order your Horizon Oxford 5 Rower from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!