Horizon Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill with ViaFit
Product Code: horizon-adventure-5-folding-treadmill
Horizon Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill with ViaFit
The Adventure 5 is ready for your workouts with its extra-long deck, quiet Johnson Digital Drive motor, full range of features, and ViaFit connectivity. Confidently customize your workouts and take charge of your progress.
The Horizon Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill has a cushioned track to its loaded console, the Horizon Adventure 5 has a great list of specs. The programming is diverse and should satisfy almost any walker or runner, with marathon trainers excluded.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have.
Horizon Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill Features and Specifications:
Easy-to-Use Folding Treadmill
Adventure 5 FeatherLight Folding simplifies storage and has a small footprint.
The Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill has a strong, sturdy frame. The hydraulic folding system makes it effortless to stow away.
35 Fitness Programs
Choose from manual mode or 32 preset workouts: nine for calorie burn, 10 for distance, 10 “step” programs, and three interval training workouts.
The Adventure 5 Treadmill displays data on a 7.5” screen with soft blue lighting. The workout data shown include time, distance, incline, speed, calories burned, pulse, and laps. A racetrack graphic helps visualize your progress. Overall this console screen is nice but not luxurious.
Stay in the comfort of your own home while running through different destinations. Passport displays on your home TV. (sold separately)
ViaFit Connected Technology
ViaFit technology sends your workouts from home to your fitness apps to help you monitor and share. Also has Energy Saver Mode, built-in speakers, reading rack, bottle holder.
- ViaFit Connect: ViaFit is new Horizon technology. It can connect your treadmill to the Internet if you have wireless Internet within range. The main benefit of ViaFit Connect is the automatic tracking of your fitness data. It’s too early to say whether the ViaFit app will be a hit – but if you don’t like it, you can also use this treadmill with other fitness apps that chart distance, calorie burn and other workout data.
- Passport: Passport has long been used by other treadmill brands. It is new for Horizon in late 2014. Passport connects the Adventure series treadmills to customers’ own televisions via wifi. High-definition Passport video simulates beautiful outdoor exercise experiences by adjusting to the speed and intensity of your walk or run. Why is it called “Passport?” Some examples of video destinations are the French Riviera, Venetian canals, and the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Track Length: The track length of 60″ ideal for most runners, allowing for full strides at high speed. The width is the standard 20″.
- Variable Response Cushioning: Variable Response Cushioning on the Horizon Adventure 5 Treadmill has three firmness zones (front, middle and back). The front has a well-cushioned landing zone and the back is firmest for push-off. This special cushioning helps reduce the chance of knee injuries and can also boost your performance.
- 35 Programs: Choose from manual mode or 32 preset workouts: nine for calorie burn, 10 for distance, 10 “step” programs, and three interval training workouts. You can also design and save two personalized programs.
- Display: The Adventure 5 Treadmill displays data on a 7.5” screen with soft blue lighting. The workout data shown include time, distance, incline, speed, calories burned, pulse, and laps. A racetrack graphic helps visualize your progress. Overall this console screen is nice but not luxurious. (Some treadmills have bigger screens with full color and touch.) But as described above, you can also use this treadmill with special video workouts and your TV; Horizon’s Passport system provides a sort of virtual reality as you exercise.
- Console Extras: Adventure Series Treadmills have reading racks and cup holders, just like treadmills at health clubs.
- High Speed: The treadmill’s top speed is 12 mph.
- Audio: Enjoy your music during workouts! The Horizon Adventure 5 has a USB port for MP3 players. Speakers measuring about 3″ x 5″ are built into the console.
- Incline: Walk uphill on your treadmill! The Horizon Adventure 5 treadmill track can incline up to 12%, helping you boost your metabolism and get extra muscle tone. The tilt can be adjusted manually or controlled with preset programs.
- Motor: This unit has a 2.5 CHP motor. 2.5 CHP provides more power than 2.5 HP motors on other treadmills. This motor has a lifetime warranty and is advertised as being especially quiet.
- Folding: The Horizon Adventure 5 Treadmill can easily be folded to reveal more than two feet of floor space. The folded dimensions are 50″ long x 34″ wide. Unfolded, the footprint is 76″ x 34″.
- Energy Saving: If the treadmill becomes idle for 15 minutes, the console will switch off to save energy.
Order your Horizon Adventure 5 Folding Treadmill from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!