Horizon Comfort U Upright Cycle
Product Code: horizon-comfort-u-upright-cycle
Horizon Comfort U Upright Cycle
Get on easily with the step-through upright frame and quickly find a perfect riding position with the fully adjustable seat. Your wrists will stay comfortable thanks to our thoroughly tested grips that correctly position your hands to reduce strain on your wrists.
As an exceptionally comfy upright ride, the Horizon Comfort U Upright Stationary Bike occupies a unique niche in the fitness industry. Normally an upright bike could bring discomfort to certain trainees, but the Comfort U is especially designed for a great feel for sensitive riders 4’10” to 6’2″. People who might otherwise opt for a recumbent bike can get the more intense calorie-burning benefit of riding an upright cycle.
Some of Comfort U Upright Cycle key features for comfort: The step-through frame is easier to access than a regular upright bike, the extra-wide gel seat is fully adjustable, and ergonomic grips help avoid strain on the wrists. Overall, with resistance coming from a 15.4-pound flywheel, even the most intense workouts can feel relatively low-stress.
The Horizon Comfort U stationary exercise bike also has wireless and contact heart rate monitoring, 10 program modes, and speakers for an MP3 player.
- Adjustable Saddle: It’s all about comfort! The Horizon Comfort U has an oversized and gel-cushioned seat that’s vertically and horizontally adjustable. It is positioned differently than the saddles on most upright bikes, which makes this bike easier to access.
- Adjustable Handlebars: The Comfort U has adjustable handlebars with a flat bar style. (Other bikes have U-shaped bars, which might not be as comfortable.) Ergonomic grips on the Comfort U help riders avoid wrist strain.
- Programs: Workout programs are included to guide beginners and help anyone make the most of exercise sessions. Besides manual mode and room for saving custom programs, there are programs named: Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts and Target Heart Rate Zone.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Two options are provided for heart rate monitoring. A wireless receiver can be used with a chest strap or wristwatch (not included). There’s also a thumb pulse reader. The pulse data can be used to control resistance in the Target Heart Rate Zone workout program.
- Console Data: Data shown are time, distance, calories, speed, RPM, resistance level, heart rate, calories and watts. A special readout is the Cardio Compass Display. It shows heart rate on a circular graph that indicates exertion level.
- Smooth Resistance: A magnetic resistance system provides 16 tension levels. These are adjusted electronically rather than manually, allowing for quick and precise control. Because the changes are frictionless, the transitions feel smooth and the bike is able to run very quietly.
- Steel Frame: This bike has a steel frame that’s under lifetime residential warranty. The maximum user weight is 300 pounds.
- Extras: Extra features include MP3-compatible speakers, a reading rack and a bottle holder.
- Energy Saver Mode: The Horizon Comfort U runs off a 110-120 V circuit, but it does have an energy saving mode. If you forget to unplug the unit, it can still reduce its power draw when not in use.
- High Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- Compact Size: This bike takes up little space. It’s 47″ long, 22″ wide and 53″ high.
Order your Horizon Comfort U Upright Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!