Kettler E3 Upright Ergometer
Cycling is one of the most effective exercises to improve stamina, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and strokes, increase metabolism and generally improve the quality of life for people of all ages. Cycling is also an excellent aerobic conditioner that helps to build strength, boost endurance, reduce stress and lose weight. KETTLER stationary bikes offer all of these benefits without the user having to leaving the comfort and security of the indoors. Many cyclists as well as general sports enthusiasts use the low-body stress of indoor cycling to round out their fitness programs and give their whole body a complete circulatory and aerobic improvement. Using an exercise bike indoors enables those users to fit an exercise regimen into their schedules' day or night. KETTLER offers a number of different types of exercise bicycles. The recumbent exercise bike offers easier access and a more comfortable exercise position, while the ergonomic upright exercise bike is often the choice of those involved in serious athletic training. Whatever the user's preference, KETTLER is the choice for quality, durable equipment.
KETTLER offers a number of different types of exercise bicycles. The recumbent exercise bike offers easier access and a more comfortable exercise position, while the ergonomic upright exercise bike is often the choice of those involved in serious athletic training. Whatever the user's preference, KETTLER is the choice for quality, durable equipment.
- SIEMENS® electronic LCD high resolution computer display is calibrated for maximum accuracy
- Informative computer provides the following work out data: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Energy Consumption, Pulse Rate, and Performance in Watts
- The programmable training computer provides 4 programs including heart rate controlled programming
- The SIEMENS® computer display has back lighting allowing for use in dark settings without the need for overhead lighting
- Computer programming includes 2 Heart Rate Control programs that automatically adjust resistance levels in order to achieve and maintain one's target heart rate training zone
- Heart rate can be measured in two ways: Infrared earlobe clip sensor or by using the optional POLAR® T-34 wireless heart rate chest strap transmitter (Item# 7937-500).
- The computer includes a Recovery Feature which provides a grading a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 helping to track improvement
- KETTLER Induktions Brake System™ provides and extensive range of variable, frictionless, electromagnetic resistance for smooth and challenging performance
- The resistance can be generally adjust ranging from 25 watts to 400 watts providing enough range to challenge beginners through world class athletes
- The multi-angle handlebars are designed to provide a variety of grip positions
- The handlebars can be rotated to almost any angle one could wish for enabling ensuring everyone can find their ideal grip position
- An extra wide, thick padded saddle is provided to ensure maximum comfort
- The saddle is adjustable up and down, as well as fore and aft, ensuring everyone can find that perfect fit
- The pedals are weighted to help keep upright to more easily mount one's foot and include foot straps to aid in keeping proper position as well as lifting on the upstroke
- The sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame with a lifetime warranty is built to last
- The "Q" factor of the E3 Upright Ergometer is 8" for comfort and stability
- The 17.6 lb. flywheel is designed to provide smooth performance
- Sealed ball bearings are utilized to yield smooth performance and maintenance-free operation
- A Poly "V" drive belt is used in the drive system eliminating chain noise proving ultra-quiet operation with no required lubrication
- Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors
- Transport castors are built-in for easy relocating
- An AC power source is required (110-120 volt)
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 45 x 21 x 49 inches
- Setup Weight: 97 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height: 44 x 15 x 28 inches
- Package Weight: 101 lbs
- Weight Limit: 330 lbs
Order your Kettler E3 Upright Ergometer 7682-150 from FitnessZone.com today!