Kettler Giro S Trainer 7639-000
Product Code: kettler-giro-s-trainer-7639-000
Kettler Giro S Trainer
Cycling is one of the most effective exercises to improve stamina, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and strokes, increase metabolism and generally improve the quality of life for people of all ages. Cycling is also an excellent aerobic conditioner that helps to build strength, boost endurance, reduce stress and lose weight. KETTLER stationary bikes offer all of these benefits without the user having to leaving the comfort and security of the indoors. Many cyclists as well as general sports enthusiasts use the low-body stress of indoor cycling to round out their fitness programs and give their whole body a complete circulatory and aerobic improvement. Using an exercise bike indoors enables those users to fit an exercise regimen into their schedules' day or night. KETTLER offers a number of different types of exercise bicycles. The recumbent exercise bike offers easier access and a more comfortable exercise position, while the ergonomic upright exercise bike is often the choice of those involved in serious athletic training. Whatever the user's preference, KETTLER is the choice for quality, durable equipment.
KETTLER offers a number of different types of exercise bicycles. The recumbent exercise bike offers easier access and a more comfortable exercise position, while the ergonomic upright exercise bike is often the choice of those involved in serious athletic training. Whatever the user's preference, KETTLER is the choice for quality, durable equipment.
- 5 function LCD electronic computer display with scan function
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy Consumption and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate is displayed and user can adjust resistance to achieve their target rate
- Heart rate can be measured via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the optional infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional Cardio Pulse Set
- Quick Start Feature-Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- Infinitely adjustable brake shoe resistance
- Comfort coated handlebars for durable and secure grip
- Handlebars with adjustable height and multiple grip positions
- 7 inch wide, contoured, thick padded saddle for maximum comfort
- Saddle height is adjustable with 11 positions as well as 3" of fore and aft adjustability
- Aggressive grip pedals with toe cages and heavy-duty crank arms keep feet securely in place
- Powder coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame
- The Q factor of the GIRO S is 7.5 inches providing comfort and stability
- Super-heavy 40 pound flywheel delivers incredibly smooth operation
- Sealed Ball Bearings yield smooth performance that is maintenance-free
- No maintenance belt drive system
- Poly "V" drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in floor levelers
- Transport casters make relocating simple
- No AC power source is required. The unit operates using 2 "AA" batteries
- Package Length/Width/Height: 45 x 15 x 35 inches
- Package Weight: 145.25 lbs
- Weight Limit: 285 lbs
Residential Warranty: 2 YEAR
Order your Kettler Giro S Trainer 7639-000 from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!