Life Fitness Club Series Plus Treadmill
Product Code: life-fitness-club-series-plus-treadmill
The Club Series Plus Treadmill lets you bring the latest gym-quality treadmill from Life Fitness home. Known for durability, design and advanced exercise technology, this treadmill provides a premium running experience for all exercisers.
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our next-generation Club Series Plus is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the quality and durability you trust.
Built to Last
reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and
FlexDec shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the
test of time.
Room to Run
have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22" wide running
surface, and the 8" step-up height means this treadmill fits well in
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. Plus, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth and NFC connection.
Optimal Running Features
Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
- Frame Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent, Robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical-resistant coating)
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Incline 0-15%
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required) Yes
- Running Surface 22" x 60" (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Side Handrails Yes
- Speed 0.5-12 mph (0.8 - 19 km/h)
- Step-Up Height 8" (20 cm)
- Unit Weight 434 lbs (197 kg)
- Workouts Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Motor System 4 hp AC peak performance motor
- Special Features Remote speed and incline controls on ergobar
Lifetime frame warranty. Life time on deck, shock system
Motor: Life time on deck, shock system and motor.
Parts: 10 years electrical and mechanical parts warranty.
Labor: 1 year labor warranty.
Console: 3 year on consoles
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!