SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike
Model# IF ISO-7000R
Product Order Code ISO-7012R
FitnessZone Is An Authorized Dealer For SciFit Products Nationwide!
The axis of the crank arms on the SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike needs to adjust to the height of the user, whether they are seated or standing. If the axis is too high there will be impingement at the 12 o’clock position. Too low and there can be supraspinatus/biceps tendon strain at the 6 o’clock position. In most cases, it is ideal to set the axis level to the shoulder or just 1-2” below.
The crank arms on the SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike need to be adjusted as well—a short-limbed person would not want to start with a long crank arm that takes them out of their prescribed range of motion (ROM). Conversely, a long-limbed person would lose mechanical advantage and optimal ROM with too short of a crank arm. Independent adjustments allow users to select a shorter ROM setting on the involved side while maintaining mechanical advantage on the strong side; providing passive assistance when beneficial.
Having the ability to change the crank arm orientation on the SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike from the standard bicycle offset movement to work in unison or in a rotary rowing pattern is advantageous. It allows the user to work in core flexion versus rotation in cases where torso rotation is undesirable.
With the SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike you have the ability to utilize bi-directional movement. Bi-directional movement is essential for muscle and joint balance, but perhaps more importantly for neuromuscular kinesthesia. When we cue the patient to go backwards, 99 times out of 100 their neuromuscular hardwiring will tell them to pull. When we cue them to go forward their brain will tell them to push. But as their kinesthetic awareness expands they will come to realize that as only part of the total equation. In fact, in the course of any given rotation there are myriad push/pull combinations. As these new neuromuscular pattern connections are made, kinesthesia, motor skills, and even cognitive skills are improved. Anything that takes the patient out of the dominant pattern makes the brain-muscle connection stronger and actually smarter.
Make sure the handle angle is neutral. It is important that the handle angle keeps your forearm in the anatomically neutral position. Over pronating and over supinating creates torque and stress in both the proximal and distal radio-ulnar joints.
The SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike is a versatile, highly adjustable total body exerciser. It is also ideal for ground-based training.
SCIFIT recumbent bikes feature a true adjustable step through that adjusts up to a full 23 inches for safe and easy access.
- Step-through easy entry on horizontal monorail for safe positioning
- Low support boots
- Color-coded adjustments and Braille locators
- Bi-directional exercise for versatility and reciprocal muscle balance
- Iso-Strength for safe, accommodating resistance
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
FitnessZone is here for you, call 1-800-875-9145, let us help you find the right equipment for you and your facility. We would love to talk, learn about your needs and help you find the ideal equipment to meet your specific goals.
Our staff at FitnessZone loves helping people. We are honored to see individuals improve their lives with SCIFIT and love hearing your success stories.
All SCIFIT IFI models have been Inclusive Fitness Initiative accredited by the English Federation of Disability Sport, which ensures the equipment has been assessed as suitable for use by disabled and non-disabled users alike.
Shown with Optional Adjustable Foot Crank
This is our best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
THE SCIENCE INSIDE
Intelli-Fit is not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
*This program not available on Latitude Stability Trainer
*This program not available on Latitude Stability Trainer
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement:
Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
- Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Intelli-Fit’s basic programs get people moving. Whatever your functionality or fitness level, Intelli-Fit uses the unique features of SCIFIT equipment, like bi-directional resistance, accessibility, adjustability, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, and more to provide simple, easy to use programs for any goal. Intelli-Fit precisely combines the unique features of SCIFIT equipment with the detailed, custom programs that only SCIFIT can offer.
Measure – Record – Document
Intelli-Fit lets you measure, record & document results to track progress and give motivation and purpose. The medical accuracy and consistency of our products means that when you perform an assessment, you can see true results and improvement over time.
Testing & Training
Heart-Fit and Power-Fit testing and training protocols are designed by world renowned exercise specialist Paul Robbins, Metabolic Specialist with Athletes’ Performance. These programs measure and help improve heart rate recovery, power, and endurance. Heart-Fit and Power-Fit provide the ability to do benchmark assessments, to follow with the built-in training, and then test again to show improvement. Intelli-Fit’s medical accuracy provides consistent exercise conditions for repeatable assessments and measurement of true results.
The new Intelli-Fit console includes the following programs:
- Heart Rate
- Constant Work
- Hill Profiles (6)
- Stress Test
Plus 6 New Programs
||Fit-Quik – Our exclusive Fit-Quik program is built-in to the Intelli-Fit console and offers a fast but highly effective interval training experience with changes of intensity that keep you focused. The workout moves quickly, keeping motivation high as you increase your overall endurance, muscular strength and cardiovascular condition.
||Power Burst – a program within a program – Power Burst requires shorts bursts of power and strength using isokinetic resistance.
||Heart Fit Test – this is a measurement tool for cardiovascular fitness that measures heart rate recovery. Using five 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery), it measures how quickly your heart rate recovers after each sprint. After completing 4-6 weeks of Heart Fit Training (see below), the Heart-Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.
||Heart Fit Training – designed to improve heart rate recovery, it uses interval training and the Constant Work setting to progressively train for improved cardiovascular fitness.
||Power Fit Test – used to set a benchmark for power, strength and endurance. It measures power output over a series of 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery). After completing 4-6 weeks of Power-Fit Training (see below), the Power Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.
||Power Fit Training – this follows the Power-Fit test and is a program designed to improve power, strength and endurance using interval training and the Iso-Strength and Constant Work settings.
Fit-Key compatibility lets you create and prescribe custom programs and document results. Optional Fit-Key 5.0 software makes it easy to create and prescribe specialized exercise programs and track compliance and improvement via the software.
Fit-Key software is a comprehensive and intuitive tool for prescribing and documenting exercise protocols. This simple, 3-tiered program puts all of SCIFIT’s exclusive features and medical accuracy to work for you and allows you and your clients to easily track progress and improvement.
Fit-Key is an easy to use program that allows you to prescribe exercise using the unique features of SCIFIT products.
Fit-Key makes it easy to:
- Create customized workouts
- Guide clients and prescribe exercise programs
- Collect data, document results and provide reports
- Motivate clients and show improvement
Available only in the US and Canada.
MAKE EVERY MOVEMENT COUNT
Fit-Key lets you create and use customized workouts on any SCIFIT product – and track progress over time. With plug-in-and-go convenience, helpful prompts and precise documentation of wattage, heart rate and other metrics, it’s easy to monitor and motivate for measurable improvement.
EFFECTIVE EXERCISE PRESCRIPTIONS
Fit-Key makes it easy to prescribe specialized exercise programs and track compliance and improvement. Want to prescribe a multi-product, cardio and strength workout? It’s no problem with Fit-Key.
A Perfect Fit
Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehab, Medical Exercise Therapy, Active Aging, Wellness, Schools, Niche Fitness, Uniformed Services, Corporate Fitness – no matter the category, Intelli-Fit has the tools you want and need, and the programs and features your patients and clients will use.
7” LCD full color touch screen display: Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
Audible beep: Yes
Tactile buttons: Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
Resistance levels: 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
Display feedback: Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
One touch quick start: Yes
Control METs - Constant Work Program: Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
Iso-Strength Program: Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
Power Burst: 8-second burst of high intensity training
Cool down: Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
Administrative mode: User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
User-defined console languages: 9 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
Download results to USB flash drive: Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key slot to save workout results in a .txt file
CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port: Yes
USB charger: For phones and other electronic devices
Fit-Key software: Optional Fit-Key software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data
Entertainment options: Yes
|SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike Features
- True adjustable step-through design with only a 3” step over height and expandable step through space at a full 23”.
- Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with resistance output of 6 to 1000 watts.
- 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Recumbent swivel seat moves fore, aft, up, down and swivels 360° locking at each 90° angle.
- Oversized foot pedals with ankle support.
- Adjustable pedal crank option (shown) provides three adjustments (5”, 6” & 7”). This allows the user more versatility to adjust their range of motion.
- Iso-strength, coupled with bi-directional resistance allows the user to perform a leg press movement going forward and gluteus and hamstring exercise in reverse.
- Color coordinated adjustments: moving parts in red, adjustable parts in yellow.
- Bi-directional resistance - the user can exercise in forward and reverse motion.
- Contact heart rate located on handle bars around console.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
|SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike Specifications
- Technical Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: 58”L x 24“ W x 53” H
- Weight of unit: 221 lbs pre packaged
- Shipping Dimensions and weight: 68” x 32” x 65” 266 lbs (Skid only) 68 5/8” x 32 1/2” x 67 9/16” 311 lbs Boxed
- Maximum user weight: 450 lbs
- Self Generating with auto recharge battery backup.
3 year parts
1 year labor.
Exceptions: 1 Year warranty on pedals and seat. Wear items (rubber hand grips and pedal straps) are excluded from warranty unless determined to be defective.
Order your SciFit Inclusive Fitness Recumbent Bike from FitnessZone.com today!