Spirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350
Product Code: spirit-medical-total-body-recumbent-stepper-ms350
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
SSpirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350
Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper with Removable Seat for Wheelchair Access
Spirit Fitness (MS350)
The MS350 adjustable seat not only provides a customized fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access. Patients can experience full body exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
Versatile for different training emphasis, the MS350’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
The MS350 Medical Stepper adjustable seat can be removed for wheelchair access which allows wheelchair-bound patients easy access to the cardio machine without need for physical transfer from a wheelchair to a fixed seat. Therapists can have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after surgery in the knees, hips, ankles, shoulders, or wrists. If a patient does not have use of the legs, the arms can be used alone without having to engage the stepping motion with the feet to still provide upper body strengthening and cardiopulmonary workload. Because the MS350 can be used with either with or without a wheelchair, it is for users with limited mobility or active aging exercisers, especially in assisted living facilities for seniors and can be used outside mecical applications.
Spirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350 Features:
- Step-through frame design
- 360 degree full seat rotation
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Natural Motion: 1:1 leg to arm ratio
- Upper Body Movement: Arms can be used alone without stepping with feet
- Adjustable position handles: With articulating hand grips
- Cushioned footplates: With stabilization straps
- Adjustable step range: From 1 inch to 12.5 inches
- Self adjustable step length: Allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range
- Resistance mode: Isokinetic - Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Low inertia: Starting resistance of 5 watts
- Work Rate: Range from under 5 watts up to 750 watts
- Heart rate monitoring: Both handle held and telemetry
- Multiple seat adjustments: 8 position swivel seat with seat belt for patient safety and ease of patient ingress and egress | 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments | Fore/aft patient positioning
- User height range: Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4’ 10” to 6’ 7”
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, Speed (steps per minute), Step Length, Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and much more
- Programs include: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR, Symmetry, Patient Set Up
- Unique Symmetry program: Measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left side
- Graphic bio-feedback display: If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed
- Measurement of Bi-Lateral Power: Example: "Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts"
- Isokinetic resistance: Safe and accommodating resistance that is patient determined throughout the entire range of motion
- Power Train: Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation. The foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides
- Braking Device: Eddy Current Brake (Quiet, frictionless and maintenance free). Small flywheel mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia
Spirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350 Specifications:
|Net Weight:||306 lbs.|
|Max User Weight:||440 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions:||67” x 35” x 48”|
|Power:||100–240 Volts: 50/60 Hz: 0.6-0.4A
Sinpro model # HPU32A-105, 30 watt
Spirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350 Optional Accessories:
MA906 Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set - Sold as a Pair
An additional component of the MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
- Support for the wrist while minimizing wrist flexion
- Reduction in pressure points
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips
MA902 Lower Body Lateral Stabilizer: The Bi-Lateral Calf Support Component offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results. The MA902 offers the following features:
- Sold as a set (pair)
- Features attachment just below the knee, thereby eliminating any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Pivoting allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
- Minimizes lower limb adduction or abduction
- Lightweight yet durable construction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
MS350 Full Commrcial Warranty
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years – EMS brake
- 3 Years – Parts
- 3 Years - Labor
Order your Spirit Medical Total Body Recumbent Stepper MS350 from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!