SportsArt S912 Bicep Curl
Product Code: sportsart-s912-bicep-curl
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
SportsArt 912 Bicep Curl
This product builds strength in the biceps. The exercise is performed from a sitting position. It involves extending and flexing the arm upwards at the elbow joint,
using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Pivot point indicator aids user in achieving optimal elbow joint alignment
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment
- Handles naturally rotate through range of motion to reduce wrist stress
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
489 lbs / 222.3 kg
42 x 46 x 63.8 in 107 x 117 x 162 cm
220 lb / 100 kg
500 lbs / 227 kg
15.4 lbs / 7 kg
Frame: 10 years
Weights & Guide rods: 5 years
Cables, belts, bearings & parts: 3 years
Grips, hydraulics, enclosures & covers: 1 year
Upholstery: 6 months
Labor: 1 year
User weight capacity: 500lbs
Order your SportsArt S912 Bicep Curl from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!