Check Box For FREE In Home Assembly!
FREE Polar HR Strap & Protective Floor Mat!
In Stock-Ships Same Day!
Need A Better Price?
Call FitnessZone at 1-800-875-9145
StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet with LCD Console
Product Code: stairmaster-gauntlet
StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet with LCD Console
THE NEW StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet WITH NEW OPENHUB CONSOLES
Need A Commercial Quote? Call 1-800-875-9145 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re not going to find anything in the industry like the Stairmaster 8 Gauntlet with the new OpenHub consoles.The OpenHub console provides a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future This user-friendly fitness machine is easily adjusted to your fitness and experience level. Increase the challenge of your comfort level with varying levels of resistance difficulty with speeds from 24 to 162 steps per minute. Innovative fitness applications come with pre-set workouts that focus on a preset time, caloric burn, or target heart rate. Best of all, with the OpenHub consoles you can track all of your fitness progress and review it later to see how far you’ve come.
The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet pre-programs will take the guess work out of your workouts and take you through an intense and effective routine. Choose to climb the steps of famous landmarks like the Eifel Tower or aim to reach and hold a specific target heart rate. Just push a button and let the machine do the rest.
The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet is designed to accomodate a wide range of users. This machine can be adjusted to suit your height, weight, experience, and preference level. Best of all, it features the safety and durability of the Stairmaster brand, ensuring you can move through your routine without any worries.
With this user-friendly machine you can easily adjust to your fitness and experience level. With a step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute you will be strengthening your legs, boosting your cardio and the 8 Series Gauntlet by Stairmaster will challenge even the most fittest of users with the multiple workout programs it has to offer. The StairMaster 8 Gauntlet can offer exercisers a superb cardiovascular workout and provide unmatched weight loss results in a relatively short amount of time. The 8-Gauntlet stands ready to become what you need it to be to get you where you want to be.
The Stairmaster Gauntlet 8 Series has a relatively small and energy saving footprint, and it is specially designed to conform to users and deliver the unique results they need. It’s a breeze to keep your fitness regimens interesting with the programs and workout combinations to choose from. Part of staying fit is staying inspired, motivated, and challenged enough to keep you on your toes.
For Heart Rate monitoring the StairMaster 8 Gauntlet is compatible with Polar® wireless; contact sensors. The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet is the ideal machine to add to your current fitness routine, and is one of the best low-impact training tool on the market today! This machine is designed for the home or a small commercial environment.
The compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have about the StairMaster Gauntlet and get ready to experience one of the most challenging, effective, and rewarding cardio workouts ever. Imagine a never-ending staircase with the intensity to incinerate body fat, build lean muscle mass, to help you obtain the grreat body you have hoped for. Don't hesitate order your StairMaster Gauntlet from FitnessZone.com today! Chat with one of our friendly agents at FitnessZone and learn more about the StairMaster 8 Gauntlet.
MORE BENEFITS OF USING THE STAIRMASTER 8 Series Gauntlet
- Increase Core Muscle Strength Using the StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet requires simple balance but significant strength, more so than other cardio modalities. The simple act of maintaining balance engages core muscles with every step, building strength and endurance of this critically-important muscle group.
- Tone and sculpt your entire lower body Stair climbing on the Gauntlet engages every major muscle in your lower body as many as 120+ times/minute: glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves. High repetitions are famous for building lean muscle and burning fat which results in toned and sculpted muscles.
- Low Impact The 8-Gauntlet makes you work hard without being hard on you. You can achieve high work efforts while moving at very low speeds relative to other workout options, minimizing the toll/stress on the body. For example, climbing at 1mph on the StairMaster Gauntlet is roughly equivalent to running at 6mph on a flat treadmill.
- Better than “Real” Stairs Climbing “real” stairs usually means you get to the top and then have to go back down. Descending stairs is much harder on your knees than climbing up because your muscles and connective tissues are being used as “brakes” to fight the effect of gravity, and you are hitting each step with more impact. With the Gauntlet, you get all the benefits of climbing while avoiding the negative elements of descending.
- Make 20 minutes count for 30 Combining so many positive effects (cardio, strengthening, muscle building, toning) in one workout means it takes less time to get the results you are looking for.
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO
Burn body fat, enhance your lean muscle mass, and amplify your endurance! with the StairMaster Gauntlet
Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the StairMaster Series 8 Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options. Its combination of quality and innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
TRAIN LIKE A SPARTAN
The Spartan Race community is as resilient as they come and so it makes sense that Spartan would partner with the toughest workout in the gym. The Sprint, Super and Beast are a series of challenging Spartan races held each year around the world. The Spartan Training edition of the StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet lets you challenge yourself against other racers, offering 6 race options, 3 different race lengths and one hell of a workout.
HANDRAILS AND CONSOLE DESIGNED FOR CORRECT USER POSTURE AND COMFORT
WARM BAR FOR REMOTE STOP AND CONTACT HEART RATE
STEP-UP ASSIST FOR EASY MOUNT OR DISMOUNT
OPTIONAL TOUCH SCREEN CONSOLE LETS YOU CLIMB 11 OF THE WORLD'S MOST RECOGNIZABLE LANDMARKS
OPTIONAL PERSONAL VIEWING SYSTEM
Add individual entertainment to each cardio piece with a Personal Viewing System
TABLET HOLDER OPTION
- Broad oval handrails that provide more comfortable hand support.
- Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Deeper step surface (9”) with durable and rust free polypropylene construction.
- Ergo-bar hand grip that provide alternative hand positions.
- Accessory storage area.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
- The 8-Series LCD Display is pre-wired to accept an add-on 15.6" HD Personal Viewing Screen from MYE Entertainment. The PVS mounts seamlessly to the product, and an integrated control keypad inserts into the front of the cardio display for easy control. With the 8-Series, the PVS includes an HDMI port to support streaming from user’s personal device to screen.
At the heart of the new StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet are three new console options. The top of the line console option has an intuitive and attractive 10” touch screen display, integrated TV tuner, iPod video playback, charging and audio controls, as well as the Landmark Challenge that allows users to climb famous landmarks from around the world. The new unit also boasts numerous ergonomic upgrades including improved handrails, step-up assist, and the Ergo-bar hand grip to provide alternative, more comfortable hand positions. Unchanged are StairMaster’s 30 years of proven performance with tough and reliable core mechanics, telemetry HR, and CPAT/WFI StepMill Fitness Tests.
|THE FUTURE OF CLUB CONNECTIVITY IS HERE|
The Future is the New OpenHub Consoles
What is OpenHub?
OpenHub™ is a smart, affordable, configurable solution available on Star Trac® and StairMaster® cardio equipment. The best part is, you add (and pay for) only what you want, when you want. The future of club connectivity is here. The future is OpenHub™. The OpenHub provide a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future. Introducing the new OpenHub™ family of Cardio Consoles.
There are Three Great Options To Fit Your Personal Needs:
This optional tablet holder can be added to the top of any LCD or 10" OpenHub™ console. Able to hold tablets up to 10.1” diagonal screen size, the tablet holder puts the user’s personal entertainment in the ideal position for viewing, while holding it secure.
Users can now browse the web or stream music and video directly to the OpenHub™ consoles from their own phone or tablet. You can also watch television on the oversized 15” embedded screen or by adding the optional personal viewing screen to the 10” and LCD models.
OpenHub™ can utilize various 3rd party asset management systems that allow facility operators to track equipment use and stay on top of maintenance. If your facility already utilizes an asset management solution, chances are OpenHub™ can communicate with it too.
Competition & Games
Group Display functions can be used for a variety of competition and games. Bluetooth and Ant+ signals support data collection and display by 3rd party partner products.
Workout Data Tracking
Personal fitness data tracking is available via Bluetooth connection. OpenHub™ consoles can push data to personal smart devices, connecting users with a world class data ecosystem.
Beyond the incredible new design of the StairMaster products, Stairclimbing has a number of important benefits:
- Burns More Calories
- More Efficient
- Highly Functional
Stairclimbing is a natural movement – it improves your functional mobility, strengthens your core and makes everyday tasks easier to do. Take longer hikes, climb taller monuments on vacation, last longer on dog walks with your family. Stairclimbing is celebrated by athletes, trainers and physical therapists because it can not only improve your body, but it can also improve your life.
StairMaster 8 Gauntlet Strengths Benefits
The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet has adjustable speed and resistance. Using it requires simple balance, but significant strength. Calves, hamstrings, quadriceps and gluteal muscles are trained by lots of repetitions, which is known for building lean muscle and burning fat. Additionally, increasing the resistance of each stepping motion adds challenge. Core muscles are engaged by keeping your balance, which is more challenging on the Stepmill than other similar equipment.
StairMaster 8 Gauntlet Cardiovascular Benefits
The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet is great for cardiovascular exercise due to its ability to raise your heart rate almost immediately. The level you set dictates workout intensity, but even at the lowest levels the heart is definitely getting a workout. Oneshot Fitness, a commercial fitness equipment provider, calls StairMasters "one of the toughest cardiovascular machines on the globe."
StairMaster 8 Gauntlet Physiologic Benefits
The StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet makes the user work hard without being hard on the user. The stepping motion incurs less impact than a treadmill, but with higher cardiovascular results. The thoughtfully designed handrails provide a safe grip should a misstep occur, but don't allow you to cheat by leaning on them. The actual stepping motion forces the foot to remain mostly flat while climbing, versus the pedal format, which does not require the foot to leave the pedal. The stepping motion uses nearly every leg muscle.
StairMaster 8 Gauntlet Advance Options
Though the concept of stair climbing itself is basic to most of us, the StairMaster Gauntlet offers significantly more advanced options. The user can reap additional balance benefits by performing climbing backwards or laterally. Elite athletes have been known to add further challenge by stepping with weights strapped to their backs. Endurance is improved by consistently increasing the levels of speed and resistance on the new 8 Series Gauntlet.
The StairMaster 8 Gauntlet and StairMaster Stepper are legendary products that keep getting better over time. The latest product designs – from the look, to the feel to the amazing, new touch screen display – are easily the best in the company’s history, and these features truly make stairclimbing more interesting, more measureable and more motivating!
|StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet with LCD Console Specifications|
StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet Specifications:
- Frame Color: Hammertone Black steel frame finish
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)
- Machine Weight: 343 lbs (156 kg)
- Carton Dimensions: 58.7” L x 31.9” W x 52” H (149cm L x 81cm W x 132cm H)
- Carton Weight: 438 lbs (199 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 59" L x 32" W x 62" H | 443 lbs
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Frame: 15 year
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor and Wear Items: 1 year
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!