KidsFit Total Body Kidz Cycle 664 Elem
Product Code: KF664
KidsFit Total Body Kidz Cycle 664 Elementary
The Total Body Kidz Cycle Model 664 Elementary total body exercise machine works with both upper and lower body at the same time, or individually. The onboard computer provides different programs according to the needs of the user and instructor. The Total Body Kidz Cycle 664 is fully adjustable and the built in wheel system makes this unit extremely portable. User can exercise using only the cycle section, use only the upper body, or may choose to use both at the same time.
The Total Body Kidz Cycle Model 664 Elementary can be used to exercise the upper body and lower body, or both at the same time. This bike is fully adjustable, with casters to make it easier to transport and store. Use the Total Body Kidz Cycle in the classroom or as part of a cardiovascular training program in a rehabilatation clinic or a pediatric fitness center. Supports up to 250 pounds.
The Total Body Kidz Cycle Model 664 Elementary is an excellent way to get your kids moving and learning in the classroom.
No Assembly Required
Elementary Model 664: Grades 2-6
(L=60" W=24" HT=56")
Maximum weight limit: 200lbs.
New findings from biology and education research show that regular exercise benefits the brain in numerous ways.
Not only can regular workouts in the gym or on the playground improve attention span, memory, and learning, they can also reduce stress and the effects of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and even delay cognitive decline in old age. In short, staying in shape can make you smarter.
Regular exercise everyday helps memory retention and learning functions. Our brains are all about brain cells actually changing, growing, and working better together.
For starters, aerobic exercise pumps more blood throughout the body, including to the brain. More blood means more oxygen and, therefore, better-nourished brain tissue.
Exercise also spurs the brain to produce more of a protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, which Ratey calls "Miracle-Gro for the brain." This powerful protein encourages brain cells to grow, interconnect, and communicate in new ways. Studies also suggest exercise plays a big part in the production of new brain cells, particularly in the dentate gyrus, a part of the brain heavily involved in learning and memory skills.
Active children will enjoy additional health benefits with the Total Body Kidz Cycle 664
- Exercise increases the blood flow to all body tissues, including the brain. Greater blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Active children improve their body’s ability to absorb oxygen through aerobic exercise. Due to the increased oxygen in their body’s cells they feel more energized. More oxygen translates into more energy!
- Increased blood flow promotes the body’s transportation of the byproducts of metabolism and toxins back from the cells for elimination, recycling, or further use elsewhere. Children who exercise feel fitter and more energized because of their body’s ability to detoxify.
- Active children breathe better and sweat more. Breathing and sweating are great ways to detoxify the body and help it keep itself “clean.”
- Children increase their over-all fitness through exercise
- Exercise enhances the brain’s metabolism. Studies show that active children have improved memory as a result of better brain function.
- Moderate, fun-oriented exercise literally burns off excess harmful hormones and, at the same time, increases the release of beneficial ones. One of the beneficial hormones acts as neurotransmitter for establishing new memories.
- Active children have the ability to concentrate much better, even at the end of a long school day.
- Studies report that exercise decreases anxiety, reduces depression, and improves mood and outlook in children. In addition, their quality of sleep is improved.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have. How do we put a price on our kids overall wellnes and their future - Go to FitnessZone.com today to order the Total Body Kidz Cycle Model 664 Elementary and let's give our kids the advantage they deserve.
A Fit Body Means a Fit Mind
Order your KidsFit Total Body Kidz Cycle 664 Elementary from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!