Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill
Product Code: pro-6-aspen-stairmill
Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill
THE ULTIMATE UPHILL WORKOUT
The Aspen StairMill Indoor Stair Climber Machine from Pro 6 Wellness
Walking uphill or climbing a staircase are both regarded as one of the best methods to increase cardio, strength, and overall stamina. It’s no wonder then that indoor stair climbing machines have become so popular. The Pro 6 Aspen StairMill Machine combines durability and a stream lined feature set for light industrial and home use applications. Step on our Pro 6 StairMill Indoor Climbing Machine and enjoy the best uphill workout in a small foot print available anywhere.
Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill Features:
- Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout
- Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength
- Improved bone density
- Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute
- User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness
- Electromagnetic braking system (no motor)
- Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector
- Computer control system
- Contact heart rate monitor
- Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill Specs:
- Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 ft)
- Size: 44”L x 26”W x 68”H
- Weight: 222 lbs
Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill Warranty:
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year parts
- Residential Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor
The Pro6 Stairmill Indoor Stair Climbing Machine promise
Pro 6 Wellness takes a very user-centric approach to designing equipment. We work to deliver products that offer;
- Fast and easy workout setup. No complicated adjustments to detract from the workout experience.
- Easy maintenance.
- Return on investment has to be in the top 20% performance quadrant so each user realizes instant value in using this over other options. That translates as best cardio and calorie burn and great cardio and strength endurance training.
- We offer an extremely low risk of strain or injury while also offering a full body workout. That flexibility appeals to the full range from sedentary people to athletes in training.
- Too many people think their preparation needs to beat them up as much as the event they train for. We disagree. Our solutions prepare you to excel instead of wearing you down.
- Fitness solutions have to complement natural body movement and human physiology. Some stair climbers or elliptical climbers offer a less natural way to climb and that is less ideal than one that optimizes your natural body movements.
- Fitness has to be a fun experience, not boring. We design equipment that moves users further up the “fun experience” curve than most traditional solutions.
- No wasted space! Our Aspen StairMill has the smallest foot print possible while still delivering the same workout benefit of climbing mountains or the stairs of the Empire State Building. That makes it perfect for home, office, multi-residential shared fitness rooms, senior centers, hotel and hospitality, and other light industrial applications.
Benefits of Indoor Step Climbing
For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, stair climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, stair climbing also:
- Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout
- Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work
- Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines
- Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition
- Improves trunk (core) stability
- Improves balance and coordination
StairMill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 ½ times that in standing up.
- Tensor Fascia Latae
- Illo-Tibial Band
- Hip Flexors
- Trunk Stabilisers
Why Choose the Aspen StairMill
It’s easy to use and offers more benefits than a treadmill, requiring less floor space and consuming less energy. Its control panel guides the user intuitively at all times. Workouts can be programmed as any one of floors climbed, total exercise time, or calories burned. A manual override feature enables the workout to be varied at any time.
Electromagnetically Braked – Not Motor Driven
The user’s own energy climbing steps drives Aspen. With no electrical drive motor, power consumption is a mere 60 watts – the same as a medium intensity domestic light. An electromagnetic braking system regulates machine speed, matching the feed rate of steps per minute to the user’s programmed requirement and personal energy input.
Step Lock Safety System
The Step Lock System employs a photo-optic sensor that will automatically stop the unit if the user exceeds the lower limit of travel. The Step Lock also enables the user to stand still on the stairs while programming workout information in comfort. With a compact footprint, transit wheels for mobility, and a ceiling height requirement of a standard 2.4m/8’, Aspen becomes the perfect choice for any small health club, rehab facility, or home gym.
A StairMill, not a “Stair Climber”
The name “Stair Climber” has come to be routinely applied to items of equipment where the user stands on two separate treads which move alternately up and down, either vertically or in a steeply sloping path. The feet must this move along the straight line path of the treads, which is in fact nothing whatever like climbing real stairs! With a StairMill, the feet can follow their natural curved stepping up path between treads, thereby enabling far superior muscle engagement and toning.
Aspen StairMill – Outstanding Benefits
A treadmill will simulate a walk or run in Central Park, but only a StairMill can match the stair climb up Mahattan’s most famous landmark, the Empire State Building!
Ever wonder why the more sophisticated treadmills offer an upward incline? The answer is simple enough. It’s because the cardio benefits of carrying your own weight uphill hugely outstrip those of pounding away on the flat. Gravity is so strong that in climbing just 1 meter, you expend a big 9.8 Joules of energy for every kilogram of body weight. A StairMill is not the same as a “Stair Climber”. A Stair Climber attempts to mimic the natural movement of your feet by use of a linear sliding motion of two narrow footplates. On a StairMill you climb free on the full width steps of a never-ending staircase, your feet, legs, hips, and torso moving in their own natural way.
Order your Pro 6 Aspen Stairmill from FitnessZone.com Today!