Hoist RS-1102 Biceps Curl
Product Code: hoist-rs-1102-a-biceps-curl
Hoist RS-1102 Biceps Curl
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
ROC-IT™ 102 BICEPS CURL The ROC-IT™ 102 Biceps Curl accommodates varying arm lengths and shoulder widths with a movable base pulley and provides options for pronated,
neutral or supinated grip positions. It positions the user in a slight forward lean at the start position to improve arm extension for Biceps recruitment,
rocking rearward at the end position to reduce shoulder and back involvement which emphasizes more Biceps loading.
The rearward rocking motion closely mimics the natural movements of performing a standing dumbbell curl without involving the lower back.
- Cable-Driven exercise movement automatically adjusts to accommodate varying arm lengths and shoulder widths
- Swiveling pulleys provide pronated, neutral or supinated grip positions
- Starts the body in an upright posture to improve arm extension for biceps recruitment, then rocks rearward during the exercise to reduce shoulder and back involvement
- Rocking motion mimics the natural movement of a standing barbell/dumbbell curl without involving the lower back
THE MANY BENEFITS THE ROC-IT™ PRODUCT LINE OFFERS:
- Easy step-in design with the stack attachment option on either side of the unit to fit your facility layout needs
- Simplified and minimal adjustment points to the right side and color-coded safety yellow
- Oversized handles for improved grip strength and comfort with bulbed, baseball-like bat-ends to prevent hand slippage
- Adjustable head and neck support for rearward rocking pieces to maintain a neutral cervical spine
- Dynamic rocker to constantly adjust the user position in relation to the moment arm in order to achieve optimal biomechanical positions throughout the functional exercises
- Integrated towel holder, accessory tray (for iPods®, MP3 players and Walkmans®), water bottle holder,
- and location for a your personalized decals that can be placed immediately under the instructional placards
- An easy-to-use adjustable ratchet seat for upward adjustment and spring loaded for downward adjustment
- Enclosed silent weight stack for safety and privacy, using a sequential numbering and color system for ease of use
- Contoured foot rests that provide a perpendicular platform for support and stability while machine and user move
- Lanyard weight stack pull pins with a magnetic rim to safely secure pins in use
The innovative biomechanical design of the ROC-IT™ product line allows unrestricted, more natural and comfortable, functional movements.
- Product Width: 59.00" (150 cm)
- Product Height: 58.00" (148 cm)
- Product Length: 64.50" (164 cm)
- Machine Weight: 631 lbs. (286 kg)
Order your Hoist RS-1102 Biceps Curl from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!