Hoist RS-1203 Seated Mid Row
Product Code: hoist-rs-1203-a-seated-mid-row
Hoist RS-1203 Seated Mid Row
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Self-aligning exercise arm allows the user to pull the handles down into a low row position to recruit more mid and lower back muscles
- Swiveling handles provide pronated, neutral and supinated grip positions
- Pull movement lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward to avoid unsafe lower back hyperextension
- Unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature to maintain balance
- No adjustments necessary
The ROC-IT™ 203 Seated Mid Row places the user in a slight forward lean in the start position to reduce the risk for uncomfortable chest pads.
The pull phase rocks the user into a 20- 30 º rearward lean to avoid unsafe low back hyperextension, pulling the arms handles down into a low row position lower back.
The arms and handles self align to track natural arm motion allowing various end positions between the low and mid back with pronated, neutral or supinated grip positions.
The forward, unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature to maintain balance.
THE MANY BENEFITS THE ROC-IT™ PRODUCT LINE OFFERS:
- Easy step-in design with the stack attachment option on either side of the unit to fit your facility layout needs
- Simplified and minimal adjustment points to the right side and color-coded safety yellow
- Oversized handles for improved grip strength and comfort with bulbed, baseball-like bat-ends to prevent hand slippage
- Adjustable head and neck support for rearward rocking pieces to maintain a neutral cervical spine
- Dynamic rocker to constantly adjust the user position in relation to the moment arm in order to achieve optimal biomechanical positions throughout the functional exercises
- Integrated towel holder, accessory tray (for iPods®, MP3 players and Walkmans®), water bottle holder,
- and location for a your personalized decals that can be placed immediately under the instructional placards
- An easy-to-use adjustable ratchet seat for upward adjustment and spring loaded for downward adjustment
- Enclosed silent weight stack for safety and privacy, using a sequential numbering and color system for ease of use
- Contoured foot rests that provide a perpendicular platform for support and stability while machine and user move
- Lanyard weight stack pull pins with a magnetic rim to safely secure pins in use
The innovative biomechanical design of the ROC-IT™ product line allows unrestricted, more natural and comfortable, functional movements.
- Product Width: 47.75" (121 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 67.50" (171 cm)
- Machine Weight: 595 lbs. (270 kg)
Order your Hoist RS-1203 Seated Mid Row from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!